• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which one TFS with highest client version is best?

• Thread starter Deleted member 210450
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 210450

Hey. I'm looking for "best" TFS server. I know about Mystic Spirit ("stable"), Crying Damson ("more features"), and TFS 1.2 (? Is that difference type for sure? Idk.).

I remember that Mystic Spirit has a very narrow options for adding and modify server (to add own items, spells, scripts etc.), but not sure if it is true. Crying Damson had been discovered by me this day, while I was looking for newest version TFS. I heard it has more feaatures than MS.
But I am looking for server for version 10.77. Why? Cause I want to have newest and most current version as possible.
How is it? Which one TFS is best and newest, with newest client version?

Or maybe... Something newer than TFS?

Last edited by a moderator:
The newest tfs official stable version is 1.1 under tibia 10.77 you can find here
tfs 1.2 as i said is in rolling release as beta, some of changes already made from 1.1 you can find here
i personally think (dont have any info) tfs 1.2 will be released with 11.0 protocol, because cipsoft did remake their client from scratch based on QT libs, probably whole protocol we have need to be parsed over again.
Following what you said you want the newer as possible, so tfs 1.1 for a stable server, tfs 1.2 if you want more features (still missing most of newer tibia features but has cool ones such as two factor authentication), more important (imo) is tfs 1.x are the only versions that are supported and you can report any issues with that here (note that are issue with tfs engine and not with your own sources, for this kind of support use forums support board)
known bugs you find here
about modifications any tfs you are able to run scripts through lua api, create new items, spells, weapons and such with datapack interface, tfs is an open source project so you can also grow as you want client reach version at your own, keep in mind each version of tibia atm is added new protocol thing, if you want to add this thing you need to parse at your own tibia client, code it as, well that can plus to this discussion.

Back