• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which phone should i buy? Iphone or Galaxy? reason? positives and negatives?Be Honest

jss

Reaction score
hi there

As the titles say what do you recommend i should buy? Iphone or galaxy?

also confused by buying iphone 5 and galaxy S 2 what do you recommend?

about me:
im new to iphones i got Ipad but not an iphone.. , so i was gonna buy iphone 4 whenever i wanted to buy it my older brother says wait iphone 5 will come.. and i wait and it didnt come and then when i tried to buy it yesterday my brother again came and told me don't buy it iphone5 will come..

so in the couple days i saw my friends having iphones etc.. sometimes it doesnt work sometime it lags and stuff, Galaxy i saw has nice screen i think bettter than iphone i was gonna buy one but my brother said wait galaxy s 2 which is super cool will come.. and now im confuesed i really don;t know what to buy..

so im here to ask you and see what ur opinion and what do you recommend
thanks

First of all, there is no iPhone 5, it's iPhone 4S.

2nd, I would buy iPhone 4S or iPhone 4, doesn't matter. I got an iPhone 4 myself and it's brilliant.

So I would recommend an iPhone.

Samsung Galaxy S2 is already out.
Buy whichever one you like.

I would recommend IPhone, because my sister has galaxy and it isn't something special.

hmm great helped a little, but still confused ;s

the problem with the iphone is with sync and other stuff.. like when u do syn ur images got deleted and stuff..

so im still confused ;/
but its a nice suggestion :)

iphone = crapy because you can have problems with pirate apps and music that are't downloaded from his F. shop, also i have samsung galaxy S and rocks xD

iphone = crapy because you can have problems with pirate apps and music that are't downloaded from his F. shop, also i have samsung galaxy S and rocks xD

i like you ;p , but thats fine yeah there is some problems in iphone sync and stuff.. i really don't know i have around 20 hrs to choose cause tommorow i should buy one before i travel.. because the country i will go to is not cheap.. got high taxes..

Get Blackberry Bold 4

iv got blackberry i need iphone 4s or galaxy s 2 one of them ;/

give more suggestion :D some helps some didnt ;/

I like the iPhones touch and functionality alot more than the others, haven't tried 'em all but those I have tried, iPhone takes first place of

Thanks well thats helps.. any more suggestion ;p

IPhone is more popular and created to fully make the user of the phone feel comfortable. It also makes everything easy. Samsungs Galaxy just copies that, and puts something of it's own.

both of them are the same same like they have touch screen, both have same similarities but what about the iphone it has something called sync which deletes the data.. like picture it deletes it ;/, the good about iphone it has many application than galaxy ..

both of them are the same same like they have touch screen, both have same similarities but what about the iphone it has something called sync which deletes the data.. like picture it deletes it ;/, the good about iphone it has many application than galaxy ..

I don't think Apple is THAT stupid to make it do that.

I've never had any file losses, I guess you have a problem.

Last edited:
I have never lost any pictures or files on my iPhone, wtf xD

well i really don't know there my friend got an iphone and when he sync it it deletes his data espacially when u use it on other computer with itunes in it.. ;/ it happen its a fact i saw it on my own eyes ;( , anyways im really depressed there is no much time left i want a strong opinion thats tells me to buy an iphone or galaxy
thanks

Your friend fucked something up then.

There's no doubt that IPhone is much better.

ok thanks alot this help i really love how this is going on keep em coming i want to know more so last word ;/

Reason for i buy iphone? not galaxy..
thanks

Even the clever doesnt help >_>

HEEEEEEEELLPP! :(

Last edited:
If you're worried about the sync losses then buy a Galaxy SII.

Back