• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which phone should i buy? Iphone or Galaxy? reason? positives and negatives?Be Honest

Personally i would say "none of these"

If you prefer to listen to music alot by your phone and playing games/webbing is third-placed thing i would advice you kind of older phone, which i use. It's Nokia E51 im using it and im really happy with this phone, when i listen to music on my headphones it's battery lives up to 7 hours, show me a phone that can live so long, my sis have wildfire and she tells it lives 2-3 h max, dad have lg with android and it lives 3h max (while gaming about 1,5h) my friend have some galaxy (forgot which one) and it also lives 3h max.

Remember that is only my personal opinion.

Why are you asking us what phone to buy?, who is gonna get the phone, you or us?, search in google the advantages or disvantages of each phone, then buy the one that you choosed, that is not hard at all.

galaxy s2 much better when iphone why ?
1.the screen is bigger
2.the system much better
3. huge space ?
4. i prefer buy galaxy s2

my sis have wildfire and she tells it lives 2-3 h max.....

TAKE THAT BACK! I had WildFire and it was awesome! If you had the right knowledge and disable useless programs the battery could last for a day, while listening music. Now I have Iphone 4 and it's great. Nice and easy to use...

haha sure it will last for a day, plugged in to recharger :)

I prefer Galaxy Note :3 its coming out in 9 days~

Its a HUGE screen with a pen :3
1.4 ghz dual core and that shit :3

Works for school/work and so on.

iPhone touch-screen is better isn't it?

A little i think but i dont feel so much differance, (im using iphone)

I think the galaxy s 2 is better but i dont like android that much so i prefer ios

i told you guys i bought my iphone 4s and i hated my life eversince the battery finishes so fast!! ... drains alot of battery -.-

i told you guys i bought my iphone 4s and i hated my life eversince the battery finishes so fast!! ... drains alot of battery -.-

How long does the battery last? :p

Settings -> Brightness -> Profit

I'm using iPhone atm, its the best phone i've ever used, iOS is better than any other Phone OS if you ask me, except for the annoying iTunes.. and if you buy an iPhone. JAILBREAK IT! else its fu*king worthless xDDD

But i'd recommend an iPhone..

[video=youtube;elKxgsrJFhw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elKxgsrJFhw[/video]
OT: Samsung Galaxy S2 is superior in every way. Yeah, iPhone might be used more but the Galaxy S2 is a lot better.

i sold my iphone 4s and bought Galaxy nexus ! its way much better than iphone and galaxy s2! my iphone 4s sucks!, the patries drains so fast! but nexus is damn amazing!

I dont got an iphone but i got an samsung so i would say u should buy an iphone cause its just better in all ways games, hardware etc

i bouight galaxy s2 in some week ,and its suoer phone only bad thing is if you play games battery getting low fast ^^ but its still much better when iphone 4

but what about iphone 5 ?

Back