• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which Tibia version was the best?

You could make SDs at level 15 also shoot them just having level 8 and magic level 15.
There werent any hotkeys to put runes.
Old school, old times, old reminders... :)

7.6 totally,
7.6 is the easiest and not at all advanced with pk system and so, and you cant spam the spells wich means no lagg
I miss my old favourite ot server ! :/

7.4 ofcourse

Most of the votes said 7.4, Why don't you all start on classictibia?
It's a great server to play on :)

:

my favo was 7.6 buy most fun was totly 8.0 becsue of hotkeys for runes but before it was 7.6 no dout but after i played with hotkeys 7.6 got boring

I have played since (at least version 5.0) (its the only one i remember downloading, but i was very young and my friend brandon helped me with computers lol, so its hard to remember.)

anyway, i gotta say i love every change tibia has made, only thing is after so many updates it feels like a totally different game

I like 7.6 just totally fun. (and the best player always wins)

I started to play Tibia when it was 7.6 and now when I look back at the noobie time I really do miss 7.6 so my vote goes to 7.6 :thumbup:

Back