• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who Agrees?:P

Kioshi

Only live in the present!
Reaction score
Who agrees about that real tibia (cipsoft) are kinda f*c*e* up?:eek:.I got deleted today dunno for what...Sometimes i really ask myself what they got in their small brains...

You didn't follow their rules. Why shouldn't they ban you?

It wasnt for botting,i botted to lvl 25 then i got baned for botting,then after my ban was lifted i stopped botting,so i took lvl 26 by myself,and then i saw this shitty guy on gamechatt when he spammed those hitler shit things,and what you mean i didn't follow their rules,i did follow the rules they had no reason to ban me,i was fighting against racism,so why should i get baned for that?And zibus,if you only knew why i flamed about cip you would probably understand,it's not just cuz they gaved me a unfair ban,it is cuz of alot other things that hasn't even been about me.

You were botting either way, and a gamemaster must see the player saying racist things, they can't pick it up like with this so called "Anit-botter tool"

Discuss it with Cipsoft.
This is an OT Forum.

Sounds like spam...

If you got deleted it was b/c you were banned before and then you "try" to stop the racist see and they search you up and seen that you got banned for botting = Deleted.

Well the thing is i was botting,then i stopped,after i stopped botting i didn't even touch a single cheat anymore,and i got banned for botting,after that i continued to play legal,so i must have been banned cuz of what i said,cuz i got banned because i broked 2a rule,probably insult but i'm not sure,well i think it's kinda weird but i broke a rule so i guess it's fair that i got banned,but i was fighting against a racist,so i still don't understand :/,well doesn't matter anymore

If you got deleted it was b/c you were banned before and then you "try" to stop the racist see and they search you up and seen that you got banned for botting = Deleted.

And yeah,your right,but i don't understand,i should atleast just got a ban cuz i was fighting with a racist,and racism is against their rules,awell i got deleted cuz i broke a rule,guess that's the way it is,even if i "fight" a racist.

And thx for editing it Archez :p,and sorry for doubble posting =/

Last edited:
Who agrees about that real tibia (cipsoft) are kinda f*c*e* up?:eek:.I got deleted today dunno for what...Sometimes i really ask myself what they got in their small brains...

disagree..

I e-mailed cipsoft few times and i told them to make some oldskool world's they told me to make it in the proposal .. i would but i dont have a lvl 10 in rl tibia =)

disagree..

I e-mailed cipsoft few times and i told them to make some oldskool world's they told me to make it in the proposal .. i would but i dont have a lvl 10 in rl tibia =)

Its like saying "we dont give a shit" in a way that make people think they actually care.

^_^

Back