• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who can help me to make my own server?

wiselightingfox

Reaction score
I have been looking a lot, but there is always some broken link or mislead information, I had trying doing one with the information I find, but there is always something wrong, I need an advisor about what version should I use, and how convinient is to me for changing things like the classes, weapons, and map. I rather modify first the classes, and I don´t know if is possible to chose between two diferent promotions, to make some new classes. I have some experience with database, and coding, with C and python, I want to make the server with a background histoy to make it more enjoyable.

I hope some people join me, and make this proyect happen, greetings my fellow copains.

I could communicate in english, french and spanish if necesary.
For the server, I rather make everthing in english.

Nostalrius 7.7
Forgotten server 10.98

Can be upgraded to higher client with some effort, it is latest TFS.

Depends on what client you want to host? Downgrading TFS will be hard so you'll have to find downgraded versions here around in the forum.
But I think the most used clients are 7.4/8.0/8.6/10.98

Depends on what client you want to host? Downgrading TFS will be hard so you'll have to find downgraded versions here around in the forum.
But I think the most used clients are 7.4/8.0/8.6/10.98
I got finally, the 10.98 version, everything is online and looks like is working well so far, I haven´t see any NPCs in the map, and Im not sure about how to make a god account, but the main problem here is that I don´t know how to make my website (Znote ACC) public, idk the url

The url should be your IP or domain or no-ip and you can add God account through mysql data by entering the queries here God account also the forgotten map isn't made to be hosted like that you'll need to make your own custom map or use one of the real maps around.

Since you got everything working I assume you already have XAMPP (with MySQL) up and running (if you are on Windows), and created a TFS database.

Delete everything inside C:/xampp/htdocs, and add the Znote files there.

Do not change config.php yet; instead go to localhost in your browser and copy the SQL code you find.

Go to localhost/phpmyadmin and do a SQL query with the SQL code you copied inside your Tibia server (TFS) database.

Change config.php with the correct database information (host should remain 127.0.0.1/localhost).

Open port 80 in your router configuration, and everyone will be able to access your website when they go to your public IP address.

Back