• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who has/had the best pvp on cyntara.

wanna know whats funny i laughed carbon,uga,edward,chaos lost in vip nms to zacurt,matix,jonix,knoolyei I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF And then me enig and angel of the dead kiled them all + zarz came :D nice waring by ure sides angle/zarz

laga ur retard kid, they were 10 vs us lol
stop suck dicks retard

*I didn't read all the posts

But.... My answer would be anybody who can utilize bots the best!

laga ur retard kid, they were 10 vs us lol
stop suck dicks retard

this is all i have to say > lol i am not sucking dicks im complementing... 4v4 in vip and you lost i feel ashamed but yuo had the dumbasses with you so i cant blame that

nokbane and spaaw.

bruhs use a bot for too much of their pvp.

~~~Raxor

Old cyntara best pvp
Sorcerer- Nokbane (he was a sorc right?)
Druid- Dunno many people who played Druids, and it would be lame to pick myself even tho for level 1916 I could hold my own against sonless, renuzit, and whynot all much higher xD
Knight- Wrath
Paladin- Zarz

Unholy Summoner

Woot Woot! yeah abby all them years of tanking whole guilds on my pally and I finally get recognised =*

Haha I remember you like pged to like 1600 or something and it took FOREVER for us to kill you, you just stood still and healed haha xD

Yeah think I took 500-1550 in like... 1-2 days at Malice Tower & Demon Sprouts

Good Times! Down with the rebirth system!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dark Assassin
Kz
Henry Saint
Jey Maa

Forgot the others, but those one meh, THEY'RE MY IDOLS @@@@

nothing is sure ... dont even know if i play here again and i wont decide the teams...

nokbane and spaaw.

bruhs use a bot for too much of their pvp.

~~~Raxor

Ahahaha i almost pissed my pants cause i had to laugh

omfg yes spaww and nokbane were amazing... _not_

//Edit :

but i need red cause i cant remember my pw -.- :D

Back