• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who is better Eminem Or lil wayne?

The only reason I like Lil' Wayne is because he is in Young Money.
I like Eminem, but Tyga is my favorite.

You just can't compare neither, they are too great to be compared to each other and they each rap in their own way.

Both sucks IMO.
All Eminem does it bitch about his mother and Lil' Wayne about how much dollar he earn and how bitches love him, pretty much like 50 Cent.
However Slim Shady was the shiet!

"The song is on your nerves, the song is on your nerves.
I know I'm lucky, 'cause I got more fame than I deserve!"

Both sucks IMO.
All Eminem does it bitch about his mother and Lil' Wayne about how much dollar he earn and how bitches love him, pretty much like 50 Cent.
However Slim Shady was the shiet!

"The song is on your nerves, the song is on your nerves.
I know I'm lucky, 'cause I got more fame than I deserve!"

agreed 100%...

Eh guys i see theres no reason to fight, since eminem and lil'wayne are friends :O

[video=youtube;KV2ssT8lzj8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV2ssT8lzj8&utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=watch&utm_campaign=Eminem_NoLove_INTL[/video]

i dont get how this isnt locked by now.. how cud u put lil wayne on a pedestal with eminem? eminems not even that good but compared to lil wayne hes beast

Even BET top 10 rappers of all time crowned Eminem #1, with Lil Wayne behind...

I mean of the 21st century

Last edited:
Eminem is the best rapper right now because he raps about the truth and not just sex and having money.
His new raps are the best ever.

But, I like Tyga the best, from Young Money and Cash Money.

Back