• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who is better Eminem Or lil wayne?

It does matter if it's insulting against other people/members.

Especially if the insult has to do with how low the IQ of somebody is, while you're showing nothing but a low IQ yourself.

[video=youtube;ErCAOMi5EGM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErCAOMi5EGM[/video]

in the past i always listen to Eminem really was addicted to it all his album got it ...
its just that when Eminem stopped to go to his daughter i was searching and then found lil wayne and changed everything...

Lol... Eminem murked Forever... Everyone knows.

Let's just end this bullshit though, we've all got our opinions out.... To sum it up: Tupac>Colandus>Eminem>...a set of 100 rappers...>Lil Wayne>You

Eminem wins in everything...

Eminem has:

Better lyrics
Better beats
Better voice
Better videos
Better history (if you know what I mean...)

Lil Wayne, all he rap about is how much money he has and how many b*t**es he has. And so on...

Eminem has:

Better lyrics
Better beats
Better voice
Better videos

Lil Wayne, all he rap about is how much money he has and how many b*t**es he has. And so on...

Well said dude!:thumbup:

Both rox for me, but sincerely you have all the reason.

Eminem has:

Better lyrics
Better beats
Better voice
Better videos

i wudnt waste my time listening to either since theres probly about 20+ other rappers better than both eminem and wayne.

f u c k all rappers , all of them wants money and the only way to get money is sing rap! f-u-c-k them all! two pac gay!,Eminem white shit!,lil wayne shitiest black guy!

can we close this thread ?

LMAO it's what they do

If you actually got paid to talk shit, i wouldn't care...but you don't so STFU

before rap was challenging but now rap iss only for money ,f-u-c-k all rapper!

Back