• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who is better Eminem Or lil wayne?

uchiha1sasukee

Chillin Boss
Reaction score
Em_Weezy_LG.jpg

I want your opinion to see who is better

They say that Eminem's song is funny

&
How about lil wayne?

drop-the-world-12-15.jpg

Both rap together song called: Drop the world.
100209-lil-wayne-eminemjpg-a5d45915ecfd2901_large.jpg

Last edited:
Are you actually being serious now?

Eminem is a legend, his lyrics could be classed as poems, and you are comparing him to Lil wayne that sing only about how gangsta he is.

Eminem
"He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgettin
What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out"

Lil Wayne
"Bitch im back on my grizzy,
Young money where ya at?,
If you fuck wit Young Money,
Young Money where you at?,
Like the energizer bunny wit a battery pack,
Boy that drummer keep drummin, like B-r-r-at-at-at-tat,
Or B-r-r-rump-bum-bum-bum.."

I think everyone can see the difference..

Last edited:
Eminem of course god damn it, I cant even get tired of the 8mile movie haha XD

Eminems last album Relapse actually suck and lil wayne's last album didnt but I still think that eminem is better just bec of his old songs like mockingbird, stan etc.

PS theres a new album of eminem about to come

Eminem does not sing anymore no new albums and lil wayne is making albums and his songs are getting better ... so i think eminem is better than lil wayne but lil wayne is coming to get him ... i became more addict to lil wayne becouse iam bored of eminem songs ... i needa new album and i heard about a song called (Dis is me dis is you) its good talking about jayz .. but now iam broed and iam listing to lil wayne becouse he got better and his songs got better

man but that dick can own the heart of the people and it can F U C K and it also can make people scream and cut their hands for him ....

Last edited:
WTF kind of thread is this? Lil wayne cant rap. Eminem on his worst day is better than wayne on his best.

both lil wayne and eminem are past their primes
lil wayne was best before he became so popular, he has alot of great old songs like
Pussy Money Weed - Lil Wayne
and Sky is the Limit - Lil Wayne<3

he still doesnt compare to eminem at all
eminem really needs to retire tho his new shit sucks

LOL - I was agreeing with the "wayne before his prime" but you mentioned PMW / Sky is the limit, both of those are recent (well a couple years) wayne was wayyy popular when pmw, and da drought 3 came out (actually when i started liking him again just a little bit since him being a hot boy) and if you didn't know, wayne before his prime was back when he was a hot boy with juvenile, bg, turk and all them, when he was actually good.

And ye, eminem is the type of person who can do wtf he want when it comes to music and ppl still like it. I know Beautiful, that song there is just a top 15 favorite song of mine, just a great song! But most of his new shit is garbage.

Anyways, currently, wayne sucks (prolly more than we think, seeing as he's in jail right now lmao), and Eminem is just doing 'okay'...but back when they first started, both were great as hell.

P.S. If you want any of Em's OLD OLD OLD unreleased shit pm me, I gotta lot of it.

lil wayne(i dont like him much tho)
only white ppl lisen to eminem:peace:

lil wayne(i dont like him much tho)
only white ppl lisen to eminem:peace:

Racist piece of shit? I'm black and have listened to him since before I was supposed to lol. And actually, I can guarantee he has more black fans than white.

*mocks* Only white people listen to Wayne and think he's a good artist

Back