• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who is better Eminem Or lil wayne?

Eminem obiously, try to examine he's rhymes, every single word ain't put there just to fill a sentence, each shit he puts rhymes with each other, lil wayne is good to but can't compare.

Yeahhh Eminem, definitely i like lil wayne, but Eminem is a legend:p

Let's not get on everybody's throats.
But yeah, Eminem, definitely.

Red

Lil Wayne gets owned by Eminen still he was getting pretty good, so good that in a few years he could be up to Eminen level due to the fact Eminen its not making much new things now a days, but now in jail I don't think he will do much. xD

so who can spit on the other?

Is this a joke? You must've not ever heard Em's freestyle battles (classic ones, not ones off of 8mile)

Let's say I'm Em.

"Baby and Wayne is gay, don't act like you ain't know / Baby got money tatted on his d*ck, so now Wayne has 'money to blow'"

lil-wayne-kissing-baby.jpg

In no way, shape or form Lil Wayne is better than Eminem.

The best rappers are Immortal Tech,Eminem,Biggie,Jay-Z,2pac,Method Man, and several individuals from Wu tang Clan and Outkast

Eminem is the best rapper no doubt. but wayne aint bad eather he got an great flow ^.-

Run Dmc,Bone thugs n harmoney,ill bill,necro,methodman/redman,biggie,2pac the list is long alot of great rappers out ther.

Eminem, have been the best rapper since i heard his first song.

70 cent is a joke, same with all others.

first of all his name is not 70 cent its 50 cent are you being sarcastic? his name is 50 cent ohh yes he can own little poor eminem his songs hits the world records he is top 10 rappers while eminem not included in the top 10 >_> what a shame
i like 50 cent and i know that eminem is 50 cent best friends so i like eminem too... but i think 50 cent can own man he can own!!!

first of all his name is not 70 cent its 50 cent are you being sarcastic? his name is 50 cent ohh yes he can own little poor eminem his songs hits the world records he is top 10 rappers while eminem not included in the top 10 >_> what a shame
i like 50 cent and i know that eminem is 50 cent best friends so i like eminem too... but i think 50 cent can own man he can own!!!

Dude your brainwashed, Eminem is the best one, i dont even like rap anymore, but i love his songs,

MJ is a true legend, same with Eminem.

Back