• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who is better Eminem Or lil wayne?

did you ever guys listen to a song called forever by eminem and lilwayne?

Lilwayne made eminem to work with him! and eminem didnt do anything he is like a pussy working with a pussy ohhh btw he is not compared to 50 cent!!

He is the God of the rappers

uchiha1sasukee said:
did you ever guys listen to a song called forever by eminem and lilwayne?

Lilwayne made eminem to work with him! and eminem didnt do anything he is like a pussy working with a pussy ohhh btw he is not compared to 50 cent!!

He is the God of the rappers
yeye,
both but lil wayne when he says 'fuckin drugSS' i love him xDD

You talking about eminem like he's a phrophet have you heard his songs? Most of them are just about how hard his life is and I think that's crap. If you want to here some music that's about real stuff then listen to some Metallica or some alternative music...

You talking about eminem like he's a phrophet have you heard his songs? Most of them are just about how hard his life is and I think that's crap. If you want to here some music that's about real stuff then listen to some Metallica or some alternative music...

+1 enimen is just an emo white person:thumbup:

+1
Lil Wayne - I'm So Paid ;)

Eminem!
If Biggie and 2pac would've been alive Lil Wayne would work at McDonalds...

Back