• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who is better Eminem Or lil wayne?

@UP: Point? No one said they were enemies lol, and they're not judging each other...we are. Nubz on a forum.

BTW: Em said he almost made a song against wayne xD, wish he did, cause it would've killed wayne's career...then YM would've slowly died out along with that yellow niglet Drake xD

we are comparing we are not saying they are enemies ..<_<

Tupac was better, still better.

U truly believe this or you just say that to act like you know something about rap? Who doesn't say 2pac and Biggie? If you ask me, rap is dead these days, but damn, get off those 2's nuts!

u probly gotta chance at gettin wit him, ur both gay

i got his signature :) ,lool you make me think that you got a chance with him , and that you know him well , well my friend ,When you know him and a got a chance with him say this :),and btw like he care who you are if you hate him, then lil wayne says....
Lil_Wayne_FUCKYOUHATERS_by_Ghost_on.jpg

I don't even know why people listen to his music (lil'wayne)
He got so caught up in his stupid world.. that he lost it..

Honestly i don't like him.. but there was a time when he actually did good shit (Pussy, money weed - I feel like dying, etc)

so u r sayin hes gay?

cuz 4 a fact i aint

dude i told you that you dont know him and you dont even got a chance with him and dont just change the subject :) you just inslut yourself its you who i see is gay becouse you think gay!! you dont know him and he just dont give a fuck what you say .. and ur stupid freestyle...
Dude get out you hate both so dont comment... its all bullshit what you say..

dude i told you that you dont know him and you dont even got a chance with him and dont just change the subject :) you just inslut yourself its you who i see is gay becouse you think gay!! you dont know him and he just dont give a fuck what you say .. and ur stupid freestyle...
Dude get out you hate both so dont comment... its all bullshit what you say..

who hates him? his music sux
1zpjdih.jpg

Right he aint gay.

I dont give a fuck if he cares wut i say, no1 likes the truth.

Back