• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who is better Eminem Or lil wayne?

but wut lil kids who listen 2 that bullshit mainstream fail to understand is, lil waynes probly a lil bitch in real life but a hardcore ***** in his music

Not probably, he for sure is one lol...tattoo's and shit = coverup...i do believe he's a drughead to the fucking max, but a gangsta...NAH

loooool listen to this fucking song ,,, lool its so funny and more erotic and nice rapping and a nice BAAAAAAAARBBBIEE! lloooll barbie
[video=youtube;RfYcOYMNuXM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfYcOYMNuXM]YouTube - Lil Wayne - Knockout ft. Nicki Minaj[/video]

and eminem too this song is nice :
[video=youtube;uelHwf8o7_U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uelHwf8o7_U[/video]

Last edited:
Lil'wayne is not in Eminem's league.

The people who say weezy aka lil wayne is a rapper, dont know hiphop for sure. The dude kissed he's step dad on live Tv.[video=youtube;4FxEZLj3PKM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FxEZLj3PKM[/video]

Now i could not find the streaming video of the accident.[video=youtube;vrtEKIps6XI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrtEKIps6XI[/video]

And if you think lil'wayne is the real dead check it out /\

And from my point of view he look like someone from the MS13 and he sings pop songs about things that is worst then crap.
ms13.jpg

I dislike 50cent but eminem really kick it off in this video.

[video=youtube;ngH0fkiNo-g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngH0fkiNo-g[/video]

lool you put some old songs and old videos and although you are talking in the past i admit it lil wayne was not better than eminem but then when eminem stopped lil wayne become a legend and like when he stopped eminem everybody went crazy searching for other rapper until they found wizzy and then wizzy become more popular and he changed tottally before i liked eminem but when he stopped his songs became a little boring but lil wayne never lool and in my last post i put some new videos not old lool everybody changes.. lool if lil wayne is not a rapper then u are wrong young fella... to your information when eminem stopped lil wayne became the best rapper alive... and still he is the best to me
Wayne_Legacy_Mixtape_by_YayoP.jpg

Last edited:
Up: If you referre to me explain, i did put old songs up? gillie is just saying the truth about lil'wayne check the video before posting.
Lil'wayne is not a rapper if you research some before posting you can watch he's step dad, Baby bird man says.

And i Quote "Lil wayne is not just a rapper he dont do rapp he do lil'wayne music" he is he's own legacy and baby said he is the best rapper alive as lil'wayne claim himself"

And you say say i am a young fella? dude you can't been older then 16.

Guru from gangstarr died this year and he was one of the 10 best still alive. You think it is about how many cd's you've sold?

I can't explain any further i've lost hope on the youngsters these days.

This video says everything[video=youtube;1GF8AIcFkgM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GF8AIcFkgM&feature=related[/video]

lol its doesnt matter whether he is gay or anything it matters how he rapps and who the hell are you to judge him ? and do you ever listen to his songs ? i dont think so, you just hate him becouse you love eminem and that is ur reaction you just think eminem is the best ,so young fella again , for your information eminem sang with lil wayne , becouse he is a legend with him in rapping... so dont ever joke with me...

Man i fucking hate eminem fine? i hate faggot ass people who can't do a shit. Damn ofc its matter if he's a gay and wants to be a real g? you have lost some history.
I judge anyone but no one can judge me cause i dont care, and that makes me a retard so be it.

Haha eminem sang with lil'wayne to bad he got dissed when called shady. And read the freaking posts before posting your just making yourself look like an idiot.

I dont joke with you, check my thread i posted under multimedia and then you will understand, Maybe.

Man i fucking hate eminem fine? i hate faggot ass people who can't do a shit. Damn ofc its matter if he's a gay and wants to be a real g? you have lost some history.
I judge anyone but no one can judge me cause i dont care, and that makes me a retard so be it.

Haha eminem sang with lil'wayne to bad he got dissed when called shady. And read the freaking posts before posting your just making yourself look like an idiot.

I dont joke with you, check my thread i posted under multimedia and then you will understand, Maybe.

hahah now the game just started retard ,first of all you didnt answer my question and say that u hate eminem and u prove yourself that you are an idiot you are the one who is idiot and who says atleast if you answer my question you wouldnt be an idiot or as you may say fool! so you say eminem is better in the first and then you hate him and you say you about rap more than me lol dont kid me, now who is the fool and the idiot who says i love eminem and then says hates him thats proves that u are a moron who just dont know anything about rapping just picking from forums and putting it on otland forums and thats what you did... you cant answer my question and thats proves it ... so let me tell you one thing young fella , don't copy and paste some other guy who know rapping you just messed with the wrong guy , you steal people tlaking and cant make up your talking and the truth its porved! idiot!

go to other forum and do the same idiotic thing but dont do it in otland..

hahah now the game just started retard ,first of all you didnt answer my question and say that u hate eminem and u prove yourself that you are an idiot you are the one who is idiot and who says atleast if you answer my question you wouldnt be an idiot or as you may say fool! so you say eminem is better in the first and then you hate him and you say you about rap more than me lol dont kid me, now who is the fool and the idiot who says i love eminem and then says hates him thats proves that u are a moron who just dont know anything about rapping just picking from forums and putting it on otland forums and thats what you did... you cant answer my question and thats proves it ... so let me tell you one thing young fella , don't copy and paste some other guy who know rapping you just messed with the wrong guy , you steal people tlaking and cant make up your talking and the truth its porved! idiot!

go to other forum and do the same idiotic thing but dont do it in otland..

Woot? i never said i loved eminem but i said he's better then lil'wayne.

I copy from other forums and put it on otland? i am not member of any other forum on the www.

My posts are my posts if i dont quote.

Tell me what i have stolen and prove it
Then i delete this account for sure.

The only question you asked me that i did not answer was if i listening to lil'wayne songs, well i have to the "hits" that "he" made.

"hahah now the game just started retard"?<-

Last thing try to be more of a proffesional when your talking about these things.
:peace:

Ridicolous discussion you got. It's a matter of taste, not because someone else says it. I don't like Eminem, I don't like Lil'Wayne, I don't like Tupac & all that. If there's any rap I listen to, is it a danish rapper. Called Sivas.

Ridicolous discussion you got. It's a matter of taste, not because someone else says it. I don't like Eminem, I don't like Lil'Wayne, I don't like Tupac & all that. If there's any rap I listen to, is it a danish rapper. Called Sivas.

Its not a discussion, cake read what the ignorant kid write and you'll understand he is not following anything i wrote, everything is just wrong.

Back