• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who will win Fifa Word Cup?

I make the world bad? Jeez u must be a desperate person.

As I'm stating, been playing soccer for 13 years I like/love to play soccer, meaning I know a lot about it.
Same like with Tennis, if you play it for 13 years you know a lot about international tennis.

But that might be hard to understsnd for some1 like you, only sitting in front of his comp.

You are are retard? Gratz brain & typing skills.

jesus fucking christ you are even more stupid than i thought, in what FUUUUUUUUUUCKING way does PLAYING football for 13 years automatically give u knowledge about INTERNATIONAL football, jesus fucking christ ice meto i know i insulted u a lot and called u stupid but after your last post, take all of my insults and multiply them by a billion and then we got you omygod.
by playing football in a small league do u automatically know that spain is playing tonight then? jesus ice meto that post was stupid, even for you

u are retarded

jesus fucking christ you are even more stupid than i thought, in what FUUUUUUUUUUCKING way does PLAYING football for 13 years automatically give u knowledge about INTERNATIONAL football, jesus fucking christ ice meto i know i insulted u a lot and called u stupid but after your last post, take all of my insults and multiply them by a billion and then we got you omygod.
by playing football in a small league do u automatically know that spain is playing tonight then? jesus ice meto that post was stupid, even for you

u are retarded

You just don't seem to get that if you play 13 years, 9/10 people do know a lot about international football. That might be hard for retards like u to understand though. (in this case; if you are mentally retarded: no offence)

and still, you might think that playing soccer for 13 years doesnt mean u know shit about international football, but I do. And since you do not know me at all, its stupid to insult me with that shit, cuz im quite sure i know more then you, reading what you post.

im fully aware of the fact that most people who does play football knows a lot about international football, but the point i was making is that just because you do play football it doesnt mean that YOU DO KNOW a lot about international football.
most people do, but not automatically.

a person who isnt retarded would know what i meant, but since its you ice meto, i understand :)

^good prognosis, i agree will probably end with something like that ;pp

im fully aware of the fact that most people who does play football knows a lot about international football, but the point i was making is that just because you do play football it doesnt mean that YOU DO KNOW a lot about international football.
most people do, but not automatically.

a person who isnt retarded would know what i meant, but since its you ice meto, i understand :)

If you're fully aware of that, then why the fuck do you explain the freaking situation? What the hell are you trying to prove? That 1/10 who plays soccer has no knowledge about international football? That's like, pointless?

Also first you're stating I don't know shit, and now you're saying I do know a lot?

I've been reading ur statements over and over, trying to notice if I was making a mistake in reading it, but it's jsut simple, I'm not the retard here, i'm 100% sure of that.

You're the one changing ur opinion / statements all the time, not me.

if u actually were a tiny bit smart and not a complete retard you would know that im not changing my opinion at all but once again since its you ice meto, i totally udnerstand, u are the way u are and im sorry for you, really bro hehe :)

anyway i wont post anymore in this ridiculous arguement ive got things to worry about in rl believe it or not dont have time to play anymore, sry bro :)

alemanhaxespanha.gif

if u actually were a tiny bit smart and not a complete retard you would know that im not changing my opinion at all but once again since its you ice meto, i totally udnerstand, u are the way u are and im sorry for you, really bro hehe :)

anyway i wont post anymore in this ridiculous arguement ive got things to worry about in rl believe it or not dont have time to play anymore, sry bro :)

jeton u should have bolded words like this so u sound smart like him

atleast i have the balls to admit i was wrong, call me when urs pop out :)

Back