• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why aren't some of my screenshots showing up in the forum?

cricks

Reaction score
I am uploading directly to OTLAND and inserting it as a spoiler. Saved as PNG, as you guys can see...

Not only me, an user related the same error in my post.

1574208553245.png

Does it get fixed if you update the page? The uploaded pictures look fine to me.
If it works for you now, perhaps it was a temporary fluctuation of your connection at that very moment.

Does it get fixed if you update the page? The uploaded pictures look fine to me.
If it works for you now, perhaps it was a temporary fluctuation of your connection.
It is working now, however, I am asking here because another user reported the same issue in my post. The images sometimes are okay, sometimes are not. Since my internet is working fine, I thought it could be something I am doing wrong (like the image format, size, etc). Also, whenever I have this issue, the other people's images seems to be showing up, only mine is not.

Oh, another thing. This happens in my desktop computer and also in my smartphone (which I use a different connection).

Back