• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why do you care?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BIG GUN ON PC DEFENDING FATIMA!

images

So the rules should be bent around for the highest level? The character was sold, now people are saying to defend Fatima and change the rules now that she got caught. KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK GOGO BR STYLE.

And i think we need to start a relief fund for Fatima's family, she barely understands english but by the photo above i think she's trying to communicate with us that Brazil really is poor as shit, and needs food because they all live in mud homes and suck dick for a living. But idk

Salar, kill yourself motherfucker.

Wow, i'll kindly decline your offer and give you a punch in the face. How old are you and how immature are you to say something like that? What is your immaturity level?
2ilwg5.jpg

How about you get off your ass come to Canada and have the guts to say that in front of me. Rot in hell you piece of shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and yes I would kindly fuck your mom.

where this 10 premium scroll ? oO my char in amera free account ;\

Just cause your br doesn't mean your stupid (surprisingly) you're smart enough to wait a bit before using them or to be playing on a different acc. Ok? Bye Have a nice day! (not)

- - - Updated - - -

Hang a rope in the roof, tie it around your neck, kick the chair under your feet and be done with it. thxbye

You never mentioned standing up on a chair in the first place so your retarded comment makes no sense. What, did the chair magically appear under his feet? Also I think you meant ceiling and not roof since the roof is outside and normally a person would hang themselves indoors, but then again you're probably too stupid to process any of this so I might be wasting my time here. Actually let me put it in your language:

BR? bR? Br? br? ASHUASHAUSHAUSHAUSHAUSHAUSHAUSHAUSHA
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
HEUEHUEHUEHEUHEUEHUEHUSHEUSHEUSHESHUESUESHEUSHEU
KKKKKKKK BR? RePort U! ASHDUAHUAHUAHSUAHSDUSHDUAHSUAHSAUSHAU

- - - Updated - - -

Sir, can you please get out of my thread? you are too retarded to be here.

I doubt it is possible to be too retarded to be in any of your threads, really I mean, something more retarded than what you have to say? LOL, Nice one.

First : nobody can prove that fatima sold her acc or is sharing it

second : mark and hani are not worried about that since fatima is just another odinary player to them

third : i think this topic is useless since we all know who are the fags complaining about something that they cant prove, and they are not many

First : nobody can prove that fatima sold her acc or is sharing it

second : mark and hani are not worried about that since fatima is just another odinary player to them

third : i think this topic is useless since we all know who are the fags complaining about something that they cant prove, and they are not many

I'm not complaining about Fatima selling her character. I'm complaining because why would somebody get deleted for sharing their account?

Up my haters like I said you clearly don't get the meaning of my thread.

Arkadenz, little 3 year old fag. I know you hate me bitch.

Salar, what I wrote for you is in the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom