• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why does the server favor Sorcerers

maybe the sorcs enchanted the server u.u

have to agree pallys suck wow i can heal 600 with exura san at lvl 300 wow yeah nah it fair as aye i can heal 1200 max at my lvl real fair aye

Knights and Sorcerers are fine.

I personally believe Druids should have different spells than Sorcerers, but we'll see about that.

Paladins are the one's taking the heat. They lack something, we just don't know what.

And there are no non-donors on Cyntara. The server should consist mosty of non-donors.

Knights and Sorcerers are fine.

I personally believe Druids should have different spells than Sorcerers, but we'll see about that.

Paladins are the one's taking the heat. They lack something, we just don't know what.

And there are no non-donors on Cyntara. The server should consist mosty of non-donors.

agreed pallys need to heal more when they dnt have donor uh maybe some quests that give good eq that can hold up against donor eq makes more fun ppl get a small taste of power and will want more thus more ppl will donate to become stronger

Back