• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Why free accounts have 0.4 TFS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:ninja: To bad accounts without donator IPs who run 0.4 will be fuckD up & blacklistD within a couple week when new system comes on :ninja:

I dont host in my PC =(

Why only for donators?? I don't agree With this. I'm 13 years, have a server, and can not donate -,- I'm going try Emule or piratebay lol

Ask your parents...

Well, donate for get a download ... OMG ... and ye, i am doing advertises. since some ppl already played some ots with this map, im re-maping and making new monsters and spells. Already remaped temple houses and more ;D but lol ... btw can some1 tell me whats the diference from 0.3.6 to 0.4? :X

0.3.6 wasn't stable for me, I changed to 0.4 and now UPTIME of days xD

im thinking about donate for it .. but i need money x)

I don't see why it's hard to support the community that basically paved the way for your OT. Seriously? What's so hard about giving up even $10 to support an Open-source project, especially if you're using it to make money.

Personally, not that I'd ever need it, I bought a three year donator subscription just because it's the very least I could do for OTland.
Whenever I'm asking someone for help on my server and my sources include 0.4, I buy them a three month subscription, because it's the very least you should do for your developers.

Red

I don't see why it's hard to support the community that basically paved the way for your OT. Seriously? What's so hard about giving up even $10 to support an Open-source project, especially if you're using it to make money.

Personally, not that I'd ever need it, I bought a three year donator subscription just because it's the very least I could do for OTland.
Whenever I'm asking someone for help on my server and my sources include 0.4, I buy them a three month subscription, because it's the very least you should do for your developers.

Red

Wow, you must be making alot of money then ;)

Wow, you must be making alot of money then ;)

The amount is relative to your perception of, a lot. Whether I've made $1,000,000 or $100, I'd make the same contributions.

Red

@thread
Who cares? Its a. Free source project and you can release it to whoever u want and it will not be against rules, though u can get banned from otland, cuz its against Otland rules.

Would it be possible to make the server only runned by one IP-, ISP- and if possible MAC adress?
Like, it still possible to run it on other computers, but only one computer at the time can run it.

Like on a Steam account.

@thread
Who cares? Its a. Free source project and you can release it to whoever u want [...]

Throw the ban hammer... FACE!

Well, now Talaturen is going to remove it and not release 0.4 versions anymore, way to go children!

Though, Talaturen does not develop 0.4 versions as I heard.
He's developing the 0.2 versions, while Elf and Stian develops 0.4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back