• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Why free accounts have 0.4 TFS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question, start investigation please. Are there download logs?

Probably "spies" XD

People donates here, downloads it and releases it on other forums z.z

I mean, Archez, he is a donator here and in otarts.net in their donation board they ahve 0.4 there ;u

They probably have a friend who's a donator and got it for them.

Well, now Talaturen is going to remove it and not release 0.4 versions anymore, way to go children!

Well, now Talaturen is going to remove it and not release 0.4 versions anymore, way to go children!

Good, I'll just get it from him personally.
Senseless kids who can't follow simple rules...DO NOT RELEASE OR GIVE AWAY ANYTHING FROM DONOR BOARD... :mad:

This is quote of Talaturen in donator board in 'The private sunversion'

As a thanks for your donations to OtLand, we are allowing you to access the private subversion but unless you are 100% sure that the files from the private subversion will stay on your computer and not be shared you understand that you take the risk to lose your donator status on OtLand without a refund (as stated in the agreement before you donate, "You also understand that we, the administrators of OtLand, reserve the right to remove your benefits at any time for any reason.").
I just want to make this clear, because earlier we have not been so strict about this even though we don't have any problems to identify the leak. You should also know that the project is GPL, which makes you free to create copies and share them, and really we don't mind if you do so with our public releases. Although the bleeding edge version of The Forgotten Server also is GPL'd, it just means that we can not take legal actions against you and not stop you from sharing the copy you have retrieved but it does not stop us from removing your donator subscription.

:ninja: To bad accounts without donator IPs who run 0.4 will be fuckD up & blacklistD within a couple week when new system comes on :ninja:

I was a donor, therefore I have it
And I have donor friends who can get it for me, there's nothing illegal in it

Probably "spies" XD

People donates here, downloads it and releases it on other forums z.z

I mean, Archez, he is a donator here and in otarts.net in their donation board they ahve 0.4 there ;u

We're OK with that, but if anyone of the otarts.net donators would leak it or if we somehow would obtain a copy from someone that is not Archez and we identify that the copy is from Archez he will lose his donator subscription at OtLand. So it's his loss.

You will have a problem maintaining that. I mean, he need one donation to buy donation here on a random char.

yes, I forgot to add that, Delirium. I wouldn't redistribute it in any way, I know that breaks the rules.

I have the answer for that, for Elf and Talaturen isn't responding me, also they need to pay attention or thousands of people will have it too.

But say you donated, and downloaded 0.4, once your donation subscription ends, you are still free to use the 0.4 revs that you own, but it becomes illegal to get updates from donators from then on. Until you donate again?

What is illegal it's to redistribute it for public download

There's nothing illegal about redistributing it, its licensed under gpl.. It just violates this forums rules.

Thread should be closed then :D

It was temporarily obtainable from a link at iriana.net, along with Elf's war system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back