• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Why free accounts have 0.4 TFS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why only for donators?? I don't agree With this. I'm 13 years, have a server, and can not donate -,- I'm going try Emule or piratebay lol

Why only for donators?? I don't agree With this. I'm 13 years, have a server, and can not donate -,- I'm going try Emule or piratebay lol

Lol, you must be really optimistic to think you can find it there.

Why can't you? Everyone can get money using teh interwebz. Yes, even a 6 year old.

I gave you a server didn't I? You should have been able to make plenty of money by now! :)

That's why, personally I think we should have to buy the updates for the reason that little children are stealing them and using them without even being appreciative about it.

Well, donate for get a download ... OMG ... and ye, i am doing advertises. since some ppl already played some ots with this map, im re-maping and making new monsters and spells. Already remaped temple houses and more ;D but lol ... btw can some1 tell me whats the diference from 0.3.6 to 0.4? :X

Just stick to 0.3.6, 0.4 is experimental and under development :p But it's quite stable though, and supports Elf's war system.

:ninja: To bad accounts without donator IPs who run 0.4 will be fuckD up & blacklistD within a couple week when new system comes on :ninja:
@Fail?

What if it's on a dedicated server?
(...)

Well, now Talaturen is going to remove it and not release 0.4 versions anymore, way to go children!

Good, if they're gonna create a new version at least release it to the public instead of being fucking greedy and only take money for it.

@above

If I am not mistaken, they were going to release it anyways. It's still being developed right now, and donating gained people access to look at how it was coming together, and (possibly find bugs). Basically, like an inside peek.
(IF I AM WRONG, PLEASE CORRECT ME)

It just happens to be very stable, which should show you the developers are doing a great job. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back