• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Why free accounts have 0.4 TFS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask 1 thing about this donation thing, is there Sasir's RL map thread on the donor board? if there is, that makes me be a donor right now or i wont ;<

No, there are no real map releases on the donor board.

Lol I finally back to otland when I were here it was old version 0.4 released? rlly nice Im thinking to donate but how free got it either I would get it for free too!

Hope, cuz when I see free accounts got it I get bored.

Where do free accounts get it? If you can provide a link, I can check that copy and find the responsible donator of that copy and remove that users donator subscription. The other way would be through a friend who is a donator, but then that donator is risking to lose his donator subscription if his/her friend would leak the copy to the public.

Damn ;s Sorry did give to all MUHAHHA naa joke. But I did see some guys that did relese on don board but I cant enter it anymore so I dont remeber the names :S.

Talaturen Good luck finding them.

Damn ;s Sorry did give to all MUHAHHA naa joke. But I did see some guys that did relese on don board but I cant enter it anymore so I dont remeber the names :S.

Talaturen Good luck finding them.

They are still releasing it on the donators board compiled xD

:ninja: To bad accounts without donator IPs who run 0.4 will be fuckD up & blacklistD within a couple week when new system comes on :ninja:

Hopefully that is untrue because my donator status ran out :p And I'm not going to downgrade my server just because of that.

Hopefully that is untrue because my donator status ran out :p And I'm not going to downgrade my server just because of that.

I would imagine you could use the 0.4 version you downloaded yourself, just not being able to update anymore

0o
Does TFS 0.4 have tracking stuff inside (ip etc.)?

no, I'm not aware of it. Also the blacklist feature was disabled awhile back.

You have donated to otland = you are a donator. Your user history records says so.

Even though your subscription is gone and you lost access to the cool stuff. :p

I haven't even downloaded. U should implement system that requires login on startup of server \o. That way, you'd have to login with the donor username \o/!!!

The only downside about that would be if you were gone for a day or two, and the server crashed for some reason, and the autorestarter started the server but couldn't run it, because it required username and password.

Well, I guess it would work if you had a function in the restarter that stored the user/pass so that when it restarted it auto-entered it, and loaded the server up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back