• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why is this keep on getting ignored? TFS 0.4 Rev.3884 64bit gui /w war system

danne3131

Solutions
Reaction score
There are so many requests on the forum about

TFS 0.4, REV.3884 - 64bit gui. (with war system (emblems))

why does this keep on being ignored?

I search alot for this rev and distro but i cant find it nor compile it.. i find this really hard and i see alot of people having the exact same question..

If anybody would be so amazing and compile 0.4 rev 3884 64bit gui with war system, i would love that and a big up for the community!!

For windows

Idk if gui is possible to compile with but if it is please help us with it!

Sincinerely,
yours Daniel

Last edited:
Yup. If you get DDOSed nobody will be able to play on your server. Also your network is probably not the best for hosting servers.
Nobody will not spent his time by ddosing random ot maker with 5 online players xD

8.60 sucks.

Use TFS 1.0/1.1 and the latest client version: https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver

I god best idea, maybe someone want downgrade 1.1 tfs to 8.6 tibia client hmmm? This will be the best source in the world xD

Feel free to check my signature \/

But in all reality, do whatever you wish. Put where your heart is. I'm not here to force you to use a specific version of TFS.
However, I can voice my reasoning against some versions. I'm someone who is aggressively trying to end 0.3/0.4 and 8.6 altogether.

Ask yourself this, why 8.6?

Nobody will not spent his time by ddosing random ot maker with 5 online players xD

I god best idea, maybe someone want downgrade 1.1 tfs to 8.6 tibia client hmmm? This will be the best source in the world xD

Believe it not people do DDoS small server because they have nothing better to do.

Also I hope TFS 1.1 never gets downgraded for 8.60 Read some reasons for it here: http://otland.net/threads/tfs-1-0-8-60.220619/

8.60 sucks.

Use TFS 1.0/1.1 and the latest client version: https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver
Believe ir not people do DDoS small server because they have nothing better to do.

Also I hope TFS 1.1 never gets downgraded for 8.60 Read some reasons for it here: http://otland.net/threads/tfs-1-0-8-60.220619/

XD, Really for me, i dont care about downgrading 1.0+ TFS to 8.6 client, there is a lot of stable source's on premium board but with a stupid bugs like npc.cpp etc which can be easly fixed, but no one want do this cuz 99% ppl who's trying to make ot for 8.6 tibia, dont even know sense of all lanes in source xD

exactly in this source exist 2-5 error which arent fixed

Okey, Now what i think about it.. u said that this project is being updated almost everyday.. If i download this file now and start making an OT.. When they have make liek 20 updates how can i add it to my server easily without starting from the beginning or do the same myself as they did? I mean can i just add the updates? =) and most of all.. Is tfs 1.1 The most Stable server ?

And like Twifysoft.. can i make it 10.71? :D

TFS 1.1 is still being developed so there may be some bugs or problems sometimes but it is BY FAR more stable than anything else out there.

To update your files just replace them with the new ones. If you have edited some files and there is an update available then just merge the update and your changes.

Thanks alot guys! My Last Question... and i want answers now cuz im switching client!!! :DDD (didnt say i dont got answers cuz i got alot of it:D)

Last time i had an ot was 8 years ago.. I topped the swedish OTservlist with 190 players... It was a low exp realmap and i was 12 years old did everything myself.. this is no joke ;d

What ever i got hacked after a while in some strange way so hacker got my paypal.. and my mail.. Do u know how?

by the age of 12 i compiled and did everything on my own.. But i quitted the ot scene after that incident.. And now 8 years later i dont remember shit.. well it feels like it.. strange XD

Can u guys link me a nice Set so i can start.. Wich AAC is should use, The server will be 1.1 as u linked.. But like some backup so i know tommorrow after work what i can go home and work with? :)

Last Question here <3 thank u guys and u got a new 1.1 tfs user :)

Probably keylogger that you downloaded or a horrible password that you had.
Remember, if you use the same password in a server as the password to your email, then you're easily exposed.
Use different passwords for everything.

Thanks alot guys! My Last Question... and i want answers now cuz im switching client!!! :DDD (didnt say i dont got answers cuz i got alot of it:D)

Last time i had an ot was 8 years ago.. I topped the swedish OTservlist with 190 players... It was a low exp realmap and i was 12 years old did everything myself.. this is no joke ;d

What ever i got hacked after a while in some strange way so hacker got my paypal.. and my mail.. Do u know how?

by the age of 12 i compiled and did everything on my own.. But i quitted the ot scene after that incident.. And now 8 years later i dont remember shit.. well it feels like it.. strange XD
Check what you download, im pretty sure that was keylogger who registered your moves in your browser

Back
Top Bottom