• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Win] zTracker v3.2 - tibia8.31

It sucks,i can't find where the map is in my mapeditor.The tracked map should be placed at x:1 z:1 y:7 cordinates

If you are against this tool why the heck did you release it then?

It absolutely not sucks, if you are that lazy and stupid to not find it nor search it it's your fault.

It absolutely not sucks, if you are that lazy and stupid to not find it nor search it it's your fault.

Yes it sucks
I have search it and there was nothing in the map.It was completely just 1kbps and no i am not stupid or lazy because if i was lazy i wouldn't even post here to solve the problem

Last edited:
Its Work fine for me but, i think i got wrong Items :O
Cuz when i track and open with map editor Its Just some shit
like hole on the ground everywhere And walls are trees i would be really happy if some1 told me whats wrong.

My comment about the realese! GOOD WORK! AND NEVER STOP WORK WITH THE REALESE! :)

This program is really great, I dont want copy maps from otservers or from real tibia, I just like it becoz I play Tibia rl, and I use this program to reveal areas that I cant see and the monsters are in...

Nice program ;P...
I already downloaded it from xcreations!

<3 Love you for this, my friend was actually going to pay me to map him RL tibia towns.. now that i have this, i can do it in a few minutes, not days XD!

There's alot of bugs on this maptracker.

The day after i maptracked, some of the map was gone!

I'm not so sure about this maptracker :S please fix everything! :/

look or die!!!

for see the tracked map open .otx file of tracked map with one text editor like notepad or notepad++!

and look the cordenates
like this

Code:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<map width="1823" height="1056" templex="0" templey="0" templez="0">
<tile x="1625" y="914" z="8" ground="101">
<item id="1051"/>
</tile>
<tile x="1625" y="915" z="8" ground="101">
<item id="1049"/>
</tile>

and open the mapeditor and search the cordenates x y z

@master-m
please add this to main post for the noobs dont say who the maptracker is bugged -.-

Export global coords: The generated OTX map and spawns will use the real tibia coords.

spawn_times.txt file: You can edit this simple text file to set the spawn times of the monsters, the format is simple, you first write the monster name, and in the next line the spawn time (in seconds), please note that this is case sensitive, this means for example that "Dragon" is not the same as "DRAGON". Do not let blank lines.
that is new:)

Uhm, you said that zionz have fixed the maptracker so the map won't dissapear?
But, when i downloaded the new 2.1 version
and continued on the old file i had, more parts of the maped dissapear.

Is it because i've continued on the old file?

Back