• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Win] zTracker v3.2 - tibia8.31

Zionz didnt reply. What can I do? I also asked to repost his sources since the links didnt work anymore. He also didnt replyed to that. So I can't do anyting.

OMG! That's sad :/ Tell him if he wouldn't answer he will be fucked by me and friends who need this programs :D

Zionz didnt reply. What can I do? I also asked to repost his sources since the links didnt work anymore. He also didnt replyed to that. So I can't do anyting.

In fact i replied, i asked for extra information to fix the problem, or the project file that is causing the crash but i get no reply...
Also i wonder why you want that old sources? i hope is not to steal OT maps :rolleyes:.

About the crash, a workaround is to split your map into multiple files since the program store the tiles in memory, and the whole tibia map is very heavy.
I'm guessing the program is running out of memory but i'm not sure if this is a bug or more a limitation depending on the system RAM, since from what i've read some ppl tracked 4mln tiles and others are having the problem arround 2mln tiles.

ok thnx for your reply, I didnt saw that:O. But no I don't need to steal OT maps. I quited ot some time ago ;)

and for what is an option Update int (ms) Can someone explain me it?
Should it be high or lower`?-.-

And if i want to copy whole kazordoon with Caves should i mark Scann all floors?

Please answer me those 2 questions :p

I think Update Int should be low but I am not sure but if you want make Kazo caves you need to have scan all floors for sure.

Ziozn would you like take a look at my map track?
http://rapidshare.com/files/90536420/Global_map.rar.html

Hi, thnx for posting the map, i've done a quick test and i have no problems to continue tracking using your project :blink: , so i think the problem is the insane amount of ram the program is taking, im working on optimizing this so in the next release it should take just 1/3 ram of what is using now. btw if you can, post your system specs (specially OS and RAM amount) plx.

The "Update int(ms)" is the update interval in milliseconds, the program will "read" the tibia map every X ms, for example a 500 ms interval means 2 times in a second.
Normally you should not need to change this, a very low value will cause massive slowdown, if you have a fast walking char (maybe very high lvl) and you miss tiles while tracking you may try decreasing this value (in steps of 100ms).
If you are tracking from a tibicam int fast forward you will have to do some testing to find the best update interval, this will also depend on the speed of the char, but you can try with 50-100 ms.

Its illegal to use sumthing likes this.

Why is it illegal? When you host a server, you're sending the things to the client, all this does is to save what your server is sending, it's like logging your connection to the server.

etc.. if i want a part of the rl map in my other ot map, is there any way to copy from the rl map to the ot map? Like in map editor or so?

Hello, i got a problem

I have been tracking thais to my pvp map, when i export the map to otx and put it in the ot file "maps" and start the server i just get errors. (and yes i replace the new map name in the config)

im doing anything wrong? please help me =)

Last edited:
Hello, i got a problem

I have been tracking thais to my pvp map, when i export the map to otx and put it in the ot file "maps" and start the server i just get errors. (and yes i replace the new map name in the config)

im doing anything wrong? please help me =)

u gotta open it in a map editor and convert it to otbm first

On-topic: You should give me some rep for bug fixes, aHeuaHEuaehuea

//Dark Fire

Why is it illegal? When you host a server, you're sending the things to the client, all this does is to save what your server is sending, it's like logging your connection to the server.
No it's not.
Let's start with some basic facts:
When you host a CVS-based Tibia server you are using several files manipulated for the purpose to manipulate the trademarked client: Tibia-client.
Files such as items.otb which contains data from Tibia client (sprite info and other data, thought it can be manipulated to not~) and every other file that contains information based on any of the Tibia servers or client.

Small example:
When you watch a youtube movie, the movie is downloaded into cache - this is ok.
If you convert the parts into the whole flv-file, or even converting it into avi or whatever, this is manipulating of a trademarked product == illegal.

Also this program is logging the connection from a server to you, not the other way around.

Based on what you've accomplished in OT programming, I expected more from you than a ignorant statement like that, Tala.

Last edited:

On-topic: You should give me some rep for bug fixes, aHeuaHEuaehuea

//Dark Fire

No it's not.
Let's start with some basic facts:
When you host a CVS-based Tibia server you are using several files manipulated for the purpose to manipulate the trademarked client: Tibia-client.
Files such as items.otb which contains data from Tibia client (sprite info and other data, thought it can be manipulated to not~) and every other file that contains information based on any of the Tibia servers or client.

Small example:
When you watch a youtube movie, the movie is downloaded into cache - this is ok.
If you convert the parts into the whole flv-file, or even converting it into avi or whatever, this is manipulating of a trademarked product == illegal.

Also this program is logging the connection from a server to you, not the other way around.

Based on what you've accomplished in OT programming, I expected more from you than a ignorant statement like that, Tala.

If it contains SPR info it still isn't illegal, the user who loggs in in your server is being illegal because he uses the sprites from tibia to play a different kind of game then tibia.

If it contains SPR info it still isn't illegal, the user who loggs in in your server is being illegal because he uses the sprites from tibia to play a different kind of game then tibia.

Also the player isn't being he is doing something illegal - and you can't state which one is being responsible, because both are.
Depending on how much the owner of the server is warning and explaining the use of the trademarked Tibia client on their website.

If not explained nor warned, the user is yet quite innocent, at least in theory, since "he or she did not know".

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi thanks for trying to help me, now to the problem.

Well i did as you said, i started my ztracker and tracked Cormaya and when i was finish i press "Stop", "Export" and after that i open my map edior (simone's newest) and open the map and then i press "save as" and save it like cormaya.otbm and after that i put it in my ot map "maps" and rename the file and so on. Still i have the same problem =( anyone got same problem?

Back