• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows [Windows 10, 64bit] TFS 1.1 boots and closes itself in under 1 second.

Azze19

Solo developer
Reaction score
Hello, I am trying to develop a custom server but I want to run some spell scripts while I take a break from mapping; however, when I try to boot up the TFS 1.1 application it opens and closes immediatly, so I don't get to see the prompt command window.

I've already set up the mysql database, so that can't be it (when it wasn't set up the server's command prompt stayed open for 5 seconds before sending an error message: Failed to connect to the database, and then it will close on it's own. I already tried running it as an administrator but still it won't stay open. Any ideas on what may be causing this?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Computer specs:
Windows 10 64 bit
AMD E-300 APU with Radeon HD Graphics 1.30 GHz
4Gb of Ram

Server: TFS 1.1 (10.77 Tibia)

Anti Virus is disabled, firewall disabled and I have installed Microsoft Visual C++
Yes, I'm using the 64 bit version and Yes I've tried using the 32 bit.

otserv%20error_zpsgn73gkln.png

Computer specs:
Windows 10 64 bit
AMD E-300 APU with Radeon HD Graphics 1.30 GHz
4Gb of Ram

Server: TFS 1.1 (10.77 Tibia)

Anti Virus is disabled, firewall disabled and I have installed Microsoft Visual C++
Yes, I'm using the 64 bit version and Yes I've tried using the 32 bit.

otserv%20error_zpsgn73gkln.png
You're missing a DLL or using an older version of one or more DLLs than the server is compiled with.

You're missing a DLL or using an older version of one or more DLLs than the server is compiled with.

I'm using this server https://otland.net/threads/tfs-1-1-10-77-windows-7-8-32-bit-64-bit.232074/

I've downloaded this dll pack https://otland.net/threads/opentibia-dll-pack-v2-0.155310/

I got the error that I'm missing msvcr120 and msvcp120, so I downloaded the 64 AND 32 bit versions and tried them BOTH. Still got the same error (0xc000007b).

Where would I get the dll's necessary to run the server I have?

Any version of VS installed?

What's VS?

If the problem was missing dlls, it would say Missing dll ( libmysql.dll or luajt.dll) that's what happened with me at first time.

Hey, have you figured this out? I'm having the same exact problem.

Is the SQL host set to "localhost"?

In my case the issue was that the application couldn't reach the sql database, try changing it to the default ip.

Last edited:
Is the SQL host set to "localhost"?

In my case the issue was that the application couldn't reach the sql database, try changing it to the default ip.
that's what I told you ( when it opens and closes means it's wrong in config.lua.

Back