• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows 7 RC1. [Brand new Windows OS, released 5th may].

Just got finish done with everything downloading. I was wondering why when i play can .cam file and when they get ready to fight or action it just debugs tibia.

As i read right the key won't expired in till 1 year from now?

that's right

in june of the next year or something like that windows will start to shutdown every 2 hours and then it will not work anymore!

shitty thigns from MS to users who test their software fuck up their machines :D

Cool Cool, ARCHEZ YOU GET BACK TO WORK ON MY SIGGY! (Just Kidding)

i hate that msn dont save on program section (clock and those things), it just stays in the task bar now :mad: and the conversations... out of that, it rox =)

Actually this is fixable.

Simply run msnmsgr.exe in compability mode for Vista, and presto, the MSN icon shows up near the clock rather than in the superbar and works pretty much the same like it did in vista.

Noticed a tiny bug which is a bit irritating. Right clicking sometimes freeze up, and you have to wait a cou0le sec for the drop menu to appear.

Many other also have that problem <.< sometimes its instant, but a few times its a bit slow.

when i download this what happens? will it delete my vista? or will i need to burn the download into a cd? or will it ust clean me computer and start fresh with wnidows 7??

whats the best and easiest program to use to do taht ? i downloaded it now how do i burn it in a cd?

On my school comp i use easeus partiton manager to create a new harddrive then i mount the iso and install it with Daemon tools.

Uhm, ya. But since he's gonna reinstall the computer he won't be able to use a software like that, will he?

Hmm dont know, cuz havent tryed it yet.

But it should be, there isn't much viruses either for Win7 "yet"
Just try for yourself, and make sure to save all important files of yours ;)

you could always Dualboot with your current OS of i got an empty hardrive or use easeus partition manager and daemon tools to install.

Back