• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows 7

LooSik

Solutions
Reaction score
I just wonder if anyone else is using Windows 7 beta already? ( I'm using it as primary system since it officialy came out - since january ).

I think Windows 7 is exacly what new system was expected for... It's basicaly connection of XP and Vista ;) XP as perfomance, Vista as usability.

The new taskbar is really great ( just when you get used to it ), windows aero works as it should, whole system runs really well and smooth even with few days of uptime ( atm got 8 days on my counter, and around 90 days of overall uptime ). It just works like it should ;) Even if it's still beta and yes i experienced some small problems with it, imho the system itself is can be named as succesive replacement of windows xp.

I never liked Vista, but since I am using Windows 7, i don't want to change system to Win XP anymore :)

And finaly the gaming perfomance is at Win XP level ;)

Windows 7 sucks just as much as Vista. I won't change to it until I really have to (2012 they will stop support for XP) Also, they made a real blunder when they didn't make it possible to upgrade from XP to 7, therefor most companies won't change either until they have to, since it'd be too much trouble.

Windows 7 sucks just as much as Vista. I won't change to it until I really have to (2012 they will stop support for XP) Also, they made a real blunder when they didn't make it possible to upgrade from XP to 7, therefor most companies won't change either until they have to, since it'd be too much trouble.

yeah and they have to i think need to pay for next legal copy of windows right ?

Have you even tried it? Not? I guess you shouldn't take a vote then ^^

Lol? I've had windows 7 on another computer since the first leaked version, been updating ever since. I still think it sucks.

Lol? I've had windows 7 on another computer since the first leaked version, been updating ever since. I still think it sucks.

lol? its not done, and include you got an "taste" of it version... Do rely think a Windows 7 is running as is should already? when they haven't give out the real file yet..

include, Xp sux hard to vista, the problem is your computer cant run the vista probably.. I have none problems with my vista, none errors or anything, its strong enough to keep all files I am working with, and I am working with heavy files...

Xp are very limited...

in fact.. how can you tell.. that Windows Vista + 7 sucks, do you have an Original Version of Vista? not an cracked.. ?

and Windows 7 you cant say it sucks since you haven't tried the real version of it..

people know Vista well, know its rule all Operation-systems from Microsoft..

People say its suck mostly heard it from a friend, which also heard it from another friend, which is an retard and haven't tried the Original vista, and did totally wrong under the installation, and with the setups..

yeah and they have to i think need to pay for next legal copy of windows right ?

if you have original Windows Vista home premium you will get free update to Windows 7 when its being released....

Last edited by a moderator:
if you have original Windows Vista home premium you will get free update to Windows 7 when its being released....

what ? and if i got xp home orginal ? i don't think so that u can update ur windows to the newest microsoft will lose alot of money because of that ;p ...

what ? and if i got xp home orginal ? i don't think so that u can update ur windows to the newest microsoft will lose alot of money because of that ;p ...

if you go VISTA... Not xp.. lol..

they stopped update Vista for an reason....

lol? its not done, and include you got an "taste" of it version... Do rely think a Windows 7 is running as is should already? when they haven't give out the real file yet..

include, Xp sux hard to vista, the problem is your computer cant run the vista probably.. I have none problems with my vista, none errors or anything, its strong enough to keep all files I am working with, and I am working with heavy files...

Xp are very limited...

in fact.. how can you tell.. that Windows Vista + 7 sucks, do you have an Original Version of Vista? not an cracked.. ?

and Windows 7 you cant say it sucks since you haven't tried the real version of it..

people know Vista well, know its rule all Operation-systems from Microsoft..

People say its suck mostly heard it from a friend, which also heard it from another friend, which is an retard and haven't tried the Original vista, and did totally wrong under the installation, and with the setups..

Do you actually believe that bullcrap yourself? Vista is far less effective than XP, and XP still sucks in efficiency. Microsoft's M+ language sucks ballz, and there's nothing they can do about their inefficiency unless they change to another code language, that's why Linux products are far more efficient than any Windows-product.

And the statement about my computer not handling Vista properly is just bullshit, it doesn't matter whichever computer you're sitting in front of, cracked or not cracked, Vista sucks in any case.

And yes, Windows 7 is running as it should already, they're just finishing up some designs and overall feature-enhancements.

Please, get your facts straight before you try something like this again.

I think i gonna dual-boot my comp when Windows 7 is released.

I gonna have Win XP and Win 7 then. not using Ubunu or any other linux distro, cuz it dosent work with my wireless network card.

Empty has just pwned Xaroth oapskdfsdfsa

btw
Xaroth PLEASEEEEE don't try to hide the sun with your finger....

And if windows vista IS SO DAMN ROX AS U SAID why microsoft dosent use windows vista to host their pages? if you don't know they use Linux ;]

Do you actually believe that bullcrap yourself? Vista is far less effective than XP, and XP still sucks in efficiency. Microsoft's M+ language sucks ballz, and there's nothing they can do about their inefficiency unless they change to another code language, that's why Linux products are far more efficient than any Windows-product.

And the statement about my computer not handling Vista properly is just bullshit, it doesn't matter whichever computer you're sitting in front of, cracked or not cracked, Vista sucks in any case.

And yes, Windows 7 is running as it should already, they're just finishing up some designs and overall feature-enhancements.

Please, get your facts straight before you try something like this again.

Windows 7 is not yet at the performance stage that Microsoft wants it to be. The released beta is about 80%, or so.

True. It still run very well for me ;) Vista was slow for games, true. But it wasn't such bad system afterall ( well it's memory consumtion was a bit harsh ), but we living in times when 1gb ram is absolutely minimum and 2gb is avg is suppose. It still had some really great things in it you probably never heard about...

Windows 7 has minimum 512mb ram requirement while Vista stays for 1gb. They did a milestone on windows 7. 10 days 7 hours of uptime, no freezes, no slowdowns, the system runs same as fresh restarted... Beta works for me really great, so what will be about full release ?

First time I hear about this, never heared anything about Windows 7

So I am wondering in which world you're living...

#topic:
I've always disliked Vista because of way how Microsoft advised their product, where actually it was an old Volkswagen in performance. Have been telling everyone around to remove that crap, and come back to XP. Now, when its about 7, I already tested out the Beta and, for the first time, planning to buy it or at least install just after it comes out.

Overally: performance rox, theme too, just keep it up and maybe someday Microsoft will be as good as open source operating systems ;D

Windows 7 is not yet at the performance stage that Microsoft wants it to be. The released beta is about 80%, or so.

Old news, that was announced a couple of months back, before the official beta.

just keep it up and maybe someday Microsoft will be as good as open source operating systems ;D

I seriously doubt it with their M+.

Back