• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Help!

Onizuka

Reaction score
Unauthorized change was made to windows.
windows has discovered a change that will result in limited windows functionality, use the link below to find out how to fix windows.
;)

Whenever i try to login on my user on my computer i get this error so when i press link on how to find to fix it, firefox runs so i can post here :(

Anyways i dunno whats wrong i cant do anything
Black screen with that message in red cross
i press close it logs me off

:(

What should i do? :(
Help! :(

@i press to button to how to fix it and got this from microsoft site

Windows Vista Genuine Validation Results
This copy of Windows did not pass genuine validation.

Either an unauthorized change was made to your Windows license or a software program installed on this computer is not currently compatible with Windows Vista.

The answer is simple:

You have a fake version of windows installed, and it was detected and thus your windows will not work.

If you bought your computer with this copy installed, contact the place where you bought your computer and demand a real copy, because if they supply computers with fake windows installed, you can contact microsoft and have the computer store sued to death.

If you bought this copy from someone, irl or over ebay, you got scammed sorry to say, try to get your money back.

If you however downloaded this copy of windows, i suggest that you go out and buy a genuine copy of windows and use that instead.

Back