• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wipe again dominando? Oo

Stop argue with Veziv guys... He is a Tibian Hero ! He always fighting with less peoples, and never go defence. Even if he go defence he doing it only to check if we are there... Please stop argue with him, soon he will be the legend, all of you will see !

But Salar, would you mind telling me what char did we rook?

Aloxine i have nothing to u but stop acting like a "pro " u spend to much time with calar

Aloxine i have nothing to u but stop acting like a "pro " u spend to much time with calar

u r so fucking stupid, as always u r telling shits like this
same equals - wipe > veziv
more equals for veziv - veziv > wipe

so fucking simple u moron, u r bad as fuck

and still u r parcel flying 7 sqms hehe

Im not acting like a "pro", i just laugh at u because you acting like a brainless child for whom this game is life. You are lying all the fucking time. And you think that everything revolves around this game and who wins the battle...
And yes, maybe im spending too much time with Calar, but you for sure spending too much time with this game, and on ventrilo...

I don't care about the stats, but I'd like to see if these 2 best players of lunarforce will say something Salar/Prevail.
Was barely here during this war, but when I was we were fighting in Edron we were 15 you were 25-30

Was barely here during this war, but when I was we were fighting in Edron we were 15 you were 25-30
So what? first edron fight you guys had more players than us and u got raped.

hehe at first fight on edron we go def because veziv needed to go but i think we won in frags anyway and the true is at ank-dara we had the same amount but too many noobs that can't rly play in open like stupid mages taking spots all the time dieing by 2 sds but the warmode is still not over yet so we will see who is better :)

hehe at first fight on edron we go def because veziv needed to go but i think we won in frags anyway and the true is at ank-dara we had the same amount but too many noobs that can't rly play in open like stupid mages taking spots all the time dieing by 2 sds but the warmode is still not over yet so we will see who is better :)

Edron battle without warmode you won in frags? haha ;d

ale puca dla veziva shleder, jak wy wygraliscie w fragach na 1 battelce to xlog z zycia robie

But Salar, would you mind telling me what char did we rook?

I thought cause of the post the spyk char got rooked or some shit for points but then i looked i was taking a shit while on my hpone then

you both are retarded, you can't even make 1 nice wm, only outnumbering, crying and making stupid threads on forum.

@ Calar, nie placz, że 'takie bicie z siwkiem', bo też jesteś winny.

Back