• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wipe Kaida Reload.

wipe&kaida?

ok, we don't care.. then u will see what it means NOOB CHARS from PENGUINS on battlefield :)
v9XsI3l.jpg

u are noobs remember last wm when its like 180-150 for us u said no ava no ue and u runing from def to def on yala and spaming ue and ava so hard :) only to kill alot of us and win wm noobs
Im just a member of Leader if he tell slibaha do XXXXXXXX i will do if we win war i dont care the types to win but while is being interesting,funny really i dont care.

Twoja matka kupowała Venta dziwka z Sycyli. Jebana co na cemetery leży.

When i Log In to the game in 5 sec i see that.

http://www31.speedy*****malware.localhost/YGb4j/download/hunted.JPG

Veziv go banuta its your home ;)

Volraths Family on albania :) ground and new power aka conglomerate leaded by iboz :) and fenyx buying vent for us

but you was fucking member of these teams. you didn't have nothing to say you little braindead kiddo

where do I sign up to be a forumfight ? or just writing shit here and stay 24/h on forum ?
just stay on forum and spam like "veziv/calar is retarded and he cant fight, wipe again/peguins dominando!!"

Volraths Family on albania :) ground and new power aka conglomerate leaded by iboz :) and fenyx buying vent for us
hahaha I crying now XDD you never was in Volraths, true info, because I will hear about you from friends but noone knew you. This conglo where you paid? softs boots etc? :DD so you was LEGENDARY player, really.

veziv/calar its retarded little shits they can fight but veziv is childish and cry over every little thing, turban gajs donimando !!!!! fuck gays in anal

I don't know if this veziv is retarded or retarded guys rly, me and szady can actually agree on most things, I'm sure that mine or szady's ppl won't mind no warmode for 2weeks, but we will enjoy fucking veziv 24/7.
You're so retarded. Always called me a child but you're talking like one 24/7 on this forum...

Really you dont have other problems? :D KK WE WILL SNEJK JU GAJS 24/7 BICOZ U WAZ MEJKING COMBO JUŁI ON NUBCZARS!!!!!!! znam.

a tak na serio to jebac wam matki i raportujcie sobie poscika. Fenyx jebany ubeku napisz na tibi jak bede online bo sprawee mam hehue

hi fenyx english teacher :) Serko so ask Hmm Doggy Dexora or lewy :) about me on volraths :) or ask some1 from "OLD RYMCIMCIMCIMCIM AKA LJECIM " WHEN WE playing albania :) and after 1 month we joined to rymcimcim aka ljecim to fight versus Ground/New Power

if we want to destroy your battle we will log on 30 noob chars and make combo ue on fat calar team, not kaida this first hahaha

this is not our noob chars you fucking piece of shit

Back