• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wipe Kaida Reload.

^^ u saying the same shit always u and szady can have good fights u wont have good fights i promis u

Chlopaczki wyjebcie x loga z forum, kompa i tibi idzcie w bilardzik pograc albo w pileczke jakas bo najebane macie sir grzybory proste ze jak bd trzeba bedzie sie bic na -2 easy same szczoty obsraja zbroje a ty siwek w koncu moglbys dac spokoj i bic sie na wm sa 3 teamy kazdy sam bez fuzji wyjeb sir trade i wsio zamiast odpierdalac bandyckie numery pushe i ueki a jak nie to chuj ci na leb

Translate: Long story about my cancer nothing interesting

Last edited:
gume to to możesz nalożyc na fiuta matki to niech calar kajto i innego gówna typu sephus charlover wyjda z teamu my wyjebiemy sir nuskeja bo jedyny nie ogar i tyramy sie wm a nie kurwa fuzja 80 ppl kaida again...

translate: veziv will be priest

^^ ALOXINE AGAIN U ACTING LIKE A PRO ? how u can kick some1 from server? nowdays tibia its ded u retarded shit its 2014 year :) On lunarforce u get 1000000 x raped and calar quiting becouse he cant kill stake :( you will never kick us :) lets see who got better motovtion

I'm acting like a pro? Because what? We crush you many time, and many times you crush us. But it's true that always when you we won with you, you have many excuses, and always when you came to fight against with equal number or less peoples you always ending on def after 3-5 frags. Even if we can't kick you from ot we will rook all of your char, then you won't be dangerous for us.
@Avalancznica or whaterever you are
Why we should try to kick you without Kaida. Without Kaida we can only try to fight with you but it will be the same shit like always. You will only ends on defs, crying that you are pinging even if you are not, finding excuses. So why we should try to fight with you when we can nuisance your life with Kaida, then have nice fights against them?

@Aloxine93 ye u remeber fight on svar !?!??! calar said he dont use ava after 2 min of war he shoot ava like a fucking noob form grzyboria.eu so we went to def so who was start this cyrcus? fucking veziv scout or calar fat sumo?

@Aloxine93 ye u remeber fight on svar !?!??! calar said he dont use ava after 2 min of war he shoot ava like a fucking noob form grzyboria.eu so we went to def so who was start this cyrcus? fucking veziv scout or calar fat sumo?

Still that was one situation to fifty other when you ends on defs.

are u brain retared or what !! calar said no ava and few minutes letaer he shooted ava soo????? who strat this shit !?!??! ur ultra fat mega SUmo calar who can do nothing without Szady ! xD btw fuck kayto aka creator of grzyboria.eu ots

Im afraid thats you are brain retarded ;/ I know what Calar said and I do not approve of what he did. Anyway still that was one situation to fifty other when Veziv said the one thing and he did second. Why we can normaly fight (excluding you on noobchars disturbing our fight) against Kaida and they can against us. Only with you it's impossible to fight normal both for us and for Kaida too, so it's should be something wrong with you, not with us. Do not you think?

We can fight normally when there not ava disco ..... btw these nuubchars are banned from vt when veziv aka best scout in poland saw it on cast where he spent on wathcing this fucking warmode and this nuubchras was shelder and vinard ..... so ??

Omg I don't care and i won't talk with you anymore because it's pointless. We fought against you around 1.5-2years and we know your "normally fight". And no... thanks for fight like this before.

tititititititititititititititititittiitititititititittititititiittitiittiitititti, that's hilarious XD

gume to to możesz nalożyc na fiuta matki to niech calar kajto i innego gówna typu sephus charlover wyjda z teamu my wyjebiemy sir nuskeja bo jedyny nie ogar i tyramy sie wm a nie kurwa fuzja 80 ppl kaida again...

translate: veziv will be priest
Chuj, że sephus z nami gra od dawna ale bedziesz coś pierdolił lol

Do u rly think that we care cuz we lost 1 wm? you must be retarded as fuck if you think dat mate, me and szady want to have fun but Veziv is not letting us do to so (unfortunately for him, me and szady will just fuck him) simple as. I'm sure that Szady enjoyed this wm more than he did with Veziv.

Tell him how is Veziv not letting you to have ''fun''. Mate, if veziv wanted to ruin your war mode you could of easily dragged 35ppl (thats how much we had when you were fighting) and start to come with noob chars but did he do that? no. As i said before it was only like 2 people that came from vezivs team , so dont bullshit that vezivs doesnt let you have fun mate.

When Sir Veziv fought with Kaida we didn't come on sir noobchars, when we fought with Sir Veziv kaida didn't come on sir noobchars, but when we fought kaida sir people from sir veziv decided to come on sir noobchars.

Back