• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wipe Kaida Reload.

first of all your team and calar team died on warzones 2 and 3 like a noobs so where is that crush?​

jak ten fenyx to najwieksze gowno i charlover ever

translate - fenyx is fucking charlover without pvp

Calar get fucked by Szady and he turn on cry mode and made unit with Szady to don't lose next war mode kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Do u rly think that we care cuz we lost 1 wm? you must be retarded as fuck if you think dat mate, me and szady want to have fun but Veziv is not letting us do to so (unfortunately for him, me and szady will just fuck him) simple as. I'm sure that Szady enjoyed this wm more than he did with Veziv.

its easy wm against u fucking easy :) we checking cast u invited like every1 xabor timpzor szymon here okres and many many noobs like aiven said u invited sir podrozniki to team :) with our brs we making equal score on wm against kaida and kaida raped u so hard hahaha! but 1 week ago u spamming shadow/unar dominado only wipe can dominado this ot bla bla bla bla u are noob remember

+with us they got problem to rape us and win wm so they using ava as fuck the same shit with u no svar 29 vs 36 and u said to me " i never use ava only sds battle " after 20 second ava spam

its easy wm against u fucking easy :) we checking cast u invited like every1 xabor timpzor szymon here okres and many many noobs like aiven said u invited sir podrozniki to team :) with our brs we making equal score on wm against kaida and kaida raped u so hard hahaha! but 1 week ago u spamming shadow/unar dominado only wipe can dominado this ot bla bla bla bla u are noob remember

Actually Okres is Edzio's pally. So how we can invite someone who was already play with us?

ye szady is much better than calar... so calar now is asslicker and lick szady's ass to fuck veziv bcs he can do nothing alone only with szady can rape veziv xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ye szady is much better than calar... so calar now is asslicker and lick szady's ass to fuck veziv bcs he can do nothing alone only with szady can rape veziv xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Really? Actually we crushed you many times on lunarforce and we doesn't need help of Kaida or anyone. Now we will just together kick you from this ot, then have a nice fight. Why we should try to kick you alone while it will be easier with Kaida. We have the same aim, kick your team from this ot.

I'm licking Szady's ass haha good joke buddy. Nice that you judge people after 1 warmode (check previous warmodes if you want to talk), me and szady can have good fights not like with veziv.

^^ ALOXINE AGAIN U ACTING LIKE A PRO ? how u can kick some1 from server? nowdays tibia its ded u retarded shit its 2014 year :) On lunarforce u get 1000000 x raped and calar quiting becouse he cant kill stake :( you will never kick us :) lets see who got better motovtion

Back