• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Working /ban - command for tfs 0.3.6p1?

It not works with the doAddBanishment in tfs 0.3.6pl1 ;/

Anyone can made me it for me ? I need it fast as possible..

When i execute the command i got error with the function doAddBanishment <-- seems the tfs 0.3.6pl1 not have that function.
If i tried fixed version or trying to fix it the broadcast not work and i still can log-in.

Anyone can re-write it or fix ?

Lua:
	doAddIpBanishment(ip[, mask[, length[, reason[, comment[, admin[, statement]]]]]])
	doAddPlayerBanishment(name/guid[, type[, length[, reason[, action[, comment[, admin[, statement]]]]]]])
	doAddAccountBanishment(accountId[, playerId[, length[, reason[, action[, comment[, admin[, statement]]]]]]])
	doAddNotation(accountId[, playerId[, reason[, comment[, admin[, statement]]]]]])

doRemoveIpBanishment(ip[, mask])
	doRemovePlayerBanishment(name/guid, type)
	doRemoveAccountBanishment(accountId[, playerId])
	doRemoveNotations(accountId[, playerId])

Just make a talkaction and split the params to fill in info for the function. (like name and length and type of ban).

You seem to be able to handle lua and c++ well enough to do this simple talkaction. :p

Sounds like the length had a wrong value. (etc a few milli seconds or seconds) instead of days. Not sure what the function uses.

It gives ban but when i go to mysql the ban is = active == 0 so seems like it unactive... ;/

Help me bumpz0R!

Back