• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World ends at 21st may!

Do u think the world is going to end at 21th may?

• Yes.

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • No.

Votes: 59 81.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a muslim
And in the bible it was written that no man or angel or demon will know when is the judgement day
Only god!
So it's really lame when i am a muslim and there is christians that believes in this shit :)

i think this is bullshit :)

if not then chuck norris will save us

aff 2 hours left :(((, wait! isnt it already tomorrow in australia? well i guess they are alrdy dead are they?

again the world's end?

I will come here at 21 may and laugh :)

MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!????
Okay it's already 21 may so?? where is the explosion shit??
Or is it gonna only happen once it is 21 may on good USA??
They are even saying be prepared to face zombies lol CDC Recommends Preparing for All Disasters -- Even Zombies - Yahoo! News
So really? Do you think this shit will happen??
And btw im gonna come tomorrow and laugh again :)
I cant wait for 2012 so i can also laugh again ^_^

They are even saying be prepared to face zombies lol CDC Recommends Preparing for All Disasters -- Even Zombies - Yahoo! News

It is not cool to hear something like this from a person you don't fully know, but someone must tell you that we don't give a damn if you come here and laugh at some crappy theories about the end of the world, seriously.

Zombies?! I'm not prepared for that :(

I'm ready with my broom to hit the zombors, whenever they can. Or else it's just an Anon prank.

Zombies? They can do nothin
Ima get sum strong ass subwoofers and play rebecca blacks friday and let theyr motherfuckin heads explode... Thats the way i do it :thumbup:

the old man said " At abut six a clock in us time (or someting like that) it would be at huge earthquick. but this shit isn't true, cuz if it was it would be some small earthquicks before .. or someting like that .. :p

It is not cool to hear something like this from a person you don't fully know, but someone must tell you that we don't give a damn if you come here and laugh at some crappy theories about the end of the world, seriously.
So it was only about me?
you cannot check other posts??
And if i complain i get an infraction :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back