• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World ends at 21st may!

Do u think the world is going to end at 21th may?

• Yes.

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • No.

Votes: 59 81.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is reported that a number of people in United States have been found depressed for the coming of May 21 and it is expected that it might have a wave of committing suicides before May 21st. It is requested that do not panic as many such predictions has turned to be wrong in past. Not just that Herald Camping’s many predictions have also been wrong previously.

According to dotors, it is due to the over whelming publicity of May 21st all over United States that has grasped the entire attention. The billboards all around Canada and US can be found that state and talk about Judgment day’s arrival.

In the wake of this prediction, many religious scholars and astrologists were contacted by our team to talk about what they have to say. You can find more details bout 21 may, 2011 in our related posts section below.

Found on a site xD

I wish it doesn't end... I've just met a chick and have a date :(

Harold Camping said:
"I'll be interested in what's happening on the other side of the world as this begins," he told Reuters.

I just love how he "assumes" that the people from the Middle East and Asia are to be the first ones to be "struck", if anything his place with him and his wife should be the first to be hit(if it were to happen) for being a cunt!

Fucking Meat Sacks always have to kill the world earlier than normal.

It was suppose to begin with new zealand being destroyed at 6pm our time, its now 7:30 pm 21st May.

Its bullshit ... :>

It was suppose to begin with new zealand being destroyed at 6pm our time, its now 7:30 pm 21st May.

Its bullshit ... :>

your time? He jsut changed the time again lol

New ETA 3:00 PM Jerusalem time (Approximately 7:00 AM CST). There is currently no word on the zombies.

no zombies? omg i was already prepared! -.-

url

Actually if the world will end it's not an really zombie
it's some creature that will come eat us they are stronger than the human a bit and they can't even crash a door lol
and btw if that happend i wont use gun shit
KATANA!!
ONE HIT,CUT HEAD :D

Well...i think that the people that actually argue about this on the interwebs are even dumber than the guy that has spread the rumor, so... cheers guys!

And btw, have you any idea of how much force you need to cut someones head off rush?
You cud barely do any damage at all since u cant slice trough his spine and thats what kills zombies, all u wud do is cut his flesh, making him bleed all over the place, spray u with his blood, infecting u and making u one of them... well if i think about it, go ahead u can make it! ^_^

Well...i think that the people that actually argue about this on the interwebs are even dumber than the guy that has spread the rumor, so... cheers guys!

And btw, have you any idea of how much force you need to cut someones head off rush?
You cud barely do any damage at all since u cant slice trough his spine and thats what kills zombies, all u wud do is cut his flesh, making him bleed all over the place, spray u with his blood, infecting u and making u one of them... well if i think about it, go ahead u can make it! ^_^

Nazi Zombie much?

I would just use a Ray Gun and Get ready for the Pack-O-Punch

"REST IN PEACE, OUR STRIKE95"

STRIKE95: WHAT???
BILLIE JEANSSS, IS NOT MY LOVEEEERRR
SHE'S JUST A GIRL WHICH CLAIMS THAT I AM THE ONEEEEEE, BU, BU , BUUUUT
BUT THE KID, IS NOT MY SOOON HELLL AAA AJAJAAA A AAAAAAAAA
PARAMPARAPAMMMMPARAMAPAMMMPARARARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM
*moonwalk*

Horatio Caine CSI MIAMI: Well i think god...
*puts on sunglasses*
Horatio Caine: ... received trojan horse and it's ... the end of the world...
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Obviously fake. The bible = gods words, which means; if this is fake then bible is fake. Religion is shit ;-)
This guy just interpreted the bible words into some numbers, he might be wrong or just doing this to become popular, who knows? If you would think that bible is fake just because someone is announcing some investigations or fake things, that doesn't mean it's fake. If you trust everyone, then you're a retard.

"REST IN PEACE, OUR STRIKE95"

STRIKE95: WHAT???
BILLIE JEANSSS, IS NOT MY LOVEEEERRR
SHE'S JUST A GIRL WHICH CLAIMS THAT I AM THE ONEEEEEE, BU, BU , BUUUUT
BUT THE KID, IS NOT MY SOOON HELLL AAA AJAJAAA A AAAAAAAAA
PARAMPARAPAMMMMPARAMAPAMMMPARARARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM
*moonwalk*

Horatio Caine CSI MIAMI: Well i think god...
*puts on sunglasses*
Horatio Caine: ... received trojan horse and it's ... the end of the world...
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I wish there was a 'dislike' button, so I could show you how not funny you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back