• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World ends at 21st may!

Do u think the world is going to end at 21th may?

• Yes.

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • No.

Votes: 59 81.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
guys if u belive about it or no let's go party and drink stop be nerd 1 day of ur life!!!!!!!

So it was only about me?
you cannot check other posts??
And if i complain i get an infraction :)

It wasn't the correct thing to quote your post, but I actually meant everyone in this thread coming and saying they will laugh on that day. If you feel like a complaining is the right thing to do, feel free to do so, corruption is not something I stand for.

It wasn't the correct thing to quote your post, but I actually meant everyone in this thread coming and saying they will laugh on that day. If you feel like a complaining is the right thing to do, feel free to do so in the corresponding forum section, corruption is not something I stand for.
Fixed. Keep it clean, guis... Peace and Love.

#Thread:
2 hours left till 21st May, BRING IT ON!

Last edited:
@up not 2 hours its supposed to happen at 6pm est? or 6pm other time idk.

Yes, it will ramdomly end the world when easter time gets 12:00

We humans can't even predict eartquakes and we know when the world is going to end?

And why the world is going to end? Because america killed Osama Bin Laden? bullshit

Ye I know, either way I fixed my post. thx

Also, I went to walmart today and for some reason *cough*may21judgementdayendoftheworldz0mfgohnoes*cough* there was an unusual high amount of customers buying stuff like water, food, etc... I was like; MEH, FO REAL?!?!

Last edited:

Also, I went to walmart today and for some reason *cough*may21judgementdayendoftheworldz0mfgohnoes*cough* there was an unusual high amount of customers buying stuff like water, food, etc... I was like; MEH, FO REAL?!?!

lol being prepared for zombie apocalypse

coughsomfgcoughs"neweconomyplan""omfgset-upcoughs

hahahah.

We should all be ashamed of ourselves!!!! How the f*ck did we get trolled so hard, I mean the whole world got trolled, now the guy is gonna change the date to some other distant yet not too long time.

Okay, it's May 21. Bring it on..

Red

15 hours and 41 minutes till zombie apocalypse commences o_O

Man if the world ends at 6 pm, that will suck...my last words will be "You need any hotsauce or ketchup with that?"

15 hours and 41 minutes till zombie apocalypse commences o_O

dude, nothing's happening Harold just want to bring the economy back so he can pay his due taxes, stop whininnh

Its already 6:20pm in New Zeland nothing happened,
goign to keep updating countries.

Man if the world ends at 6 pm, that will suck...my last words will be "You need any hotsauce or ketchup with that?"

what a way to end your life ;o

dude, nothing's happening Harold just want to bring the economy back so he can pay his due taxes, stop whininnh

Its already 6:20pm in New Zeland nothing happened,
goign to keep updating countries.

ik nothing is going to happen im just fucken around. and its supposed to be 6pm est

oops double post my badd >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahah, ouch.
If the world ends at 6PM it will put a real d*** in my plans.

But I don't think it will.
Red

ik nothing is going to happen im just fucken around. and its supposed to be 6pm est

oops double post my badd >.<

it doesn't matter, He better come up with a better excuse this time

if you believe the 18 times he predicted the end of the world, press like
if you believe the 18 times he predicted the end of the world, press like

wonder how many suicides there will be lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back