• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World of Esencia: Suggestions/Ideas

If you guys was thinking to do a custom client, then I think you should make something like resistance, once you gain a level you gain more resistance to like fire, ice or water and so on. Also there should be Equipment to increase this resistance. That would be really cool thb. Complicated perhaps. but NICE !
Sure it's nice. But we need an hell of a coder. :D

Programmer perhaps, but I think thats not impossible to get actually, I mean, that hard it cant be :S

A cool quest would be like paradox tower quest in RL tibia.. The NPC's asks alot of questions, if you answere wrong you go to a place where you have hard time to survive and if you answere correct you'll get to the new NPC. the questions should be about ther server, about the servers RP history. That would be kinda nice ;)

I know many of my ideas is from real tibia.. or some of them. But some just comes from my mind, but keep in your mind that make the server unique !

Our goal is to make the server unique. That's why we're creating it.

I hate these projects, where they just seems to be aiming for a good map but i'll tell you something. The most successful servers are aimimg just as much as the map as on the scripts

Good luck tho.

I hate these projects, where they just seems to be aiming for a good map but i'll tell you something. The most successful servers are aimimg just as much as the map as on the scripts

Good luck tho.
What do you know about the server? We got tons of scripts! Nice ones. <_<

a semi-broken bridge that if u pass through the broken parts u fall into a sea of zombies under the bridge, so u die if u make a bad step :p easy to do juwt in the map editor.

a semi-broken bridge that if u pass through the broken parts u fall into a sea of zombies under the bridge, so u die if u make a bad step :p easy to do juwt in the map editor.
Maybe on a way to a quest or something..

Sorry was off for the weekend.. some bad things happend.. heh..

Anyway some more ideas,
  • Daily quests where you get money, maybe tokens or something to buy new stuffs. like 250 tokens to a MPA or so on (just an example)
  • Some obstacle courses? Like a laburinth and such.
  • Earn reputaions among cities ? Have different levels, At level one you can buy some stuffs, at level 2 you can buy som better and at level 3 you can buy good stuffs. Increase raputation buy daily quests. And you can only do like 10-20 daily quests a day. These quests also gives experience.

EDIT:

• Guild wars :)

Thats all for now

~ Yours NoX

Last edited:
Back