• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World of Esencia: Suggestions/Ideas

Eloh

_Pr0_
Reaction score
Hello!

We will have a fully Custom made map with 100% RPG-feeling, including own-made NPC's and Scripts.
Since it is a serious Project, it will have an experience rate of a ~5x Stage.
We will also make our very own webpage, with an original Cassie design.
We will take care of our members and listen to any suggestions from our followers, so we can improve even more, if it's needed ofcourse.

Do you got any kind of suggestions or ideas? Share it with us, please. We will try to make your dreams come true.

Cheers,
Razov, Wendt and Cassie!

Right then, I would like to see alot of costum quests, not like just run to a place, open chest and get a reward, I mean like, run to city "x", talk to a guy, get an item and use the item in city "xx's underground". Such as sub-missions and then you get access to the real quest.

Also, costum items.
No VIP threatment (that sux).
EXP rate around 5-15.
Alot of events.
Like battlegrounds.
Not to complicated map, something nice, quite easy to understand but still nice.
Detailed map, (not over detailed).
Not too high rates in skilling and Maglvl.
Active GM's to do events with players, also tutors to help players. (I dont know what you've done, but you should make a thread on "jobs" section and look for some tutors and other things that you might need)

This was what I though of, maybe you guys like it or dislike it, but I did as you asked.

Kind regards
NoX

Ye, get scripters >_>

You have 3 mappers in team

About the quests. We have disscused it. And ofcourse. Lots of cool quests with sub-missions etc. That's one of our main goals.

Some custom items - yes.
VIP treatment. Haven't disscused it.
Events and such, ofcourse.
Detailed and a huge custom map.
Active GM's - yes.

Thanks for the ideas :p

@edit: Neon, that's an aim later - not now. :p

Also I saw some kind of "reputation" script ingame to players, players did like "/salute" or something to a player that they liked or helped, and like "/spit" or whatever to decrease their reuptation. That would be kinda cool (and ofc they can just do a commando once every 2 hour or something). But the only problem is that players could abuse this by making alot of characters and give themselves +rep. Thats just an idea though. What do you guys think ?

It sure is,

I think there also should be like costum voactions, unique once you've never seen anywhere else, new spells. Like knight could be "Fighter" or something. Also more than just one promotion. But like 3 or so, But then it shouldent be like "super ultra knight" thats just to lame, it maybe should be "Knight officer" or so on. That will ofcourse cost alot of money to make, and would need a specific level.

New sprites would also be awesome.

Experience from quests, not just items.

Different directions ? Like choose between of beeing evul or good at a specific level, which means that evul persons can go somewhere that good once cant gome to and vise versa. Different quests to each side.

Nox is full of ideas... keep posting even if we don't comment :D Everything you can think of, just post it... I'll put my tought into the vocation and promotion system. :)

Yea, im trying to just push out ideas, since I know and belive that this project will be and are going to be very good.

I would like to see very balanced classes (thats a must) Also on the webpage when you can decide what class you should be there should be like a link next to the classes what they do and what they have for kind of abilities (I mean if you would change the name of knight to fighter it would be good to know what they can do).

You'll also need a RP history behind the server and the name, that would be cool :)

Some more ideas:

Item upgrader - If you have a plate armor you should be bale to enchant it with +2 defense and so on. (NOT TO HIGH RATES, THAT WILL DESTROY IT) To recieve those you should make some hard quests.

Raids, alot of raids !!

Marrige system

Kind regards
NoX

Back