• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team World of Irinius - RPG's new meaning

WhosXeta

Circulus Vitiosus
Reaction score
World of Irinius

Introducing the Dynamics and Gameplay
Well first of all, with this server, I will try to bring the players of Open Tibia, what they all want. With this goal engaged, it is inapt to have a skilled team, to execute this vast and limitless idea. Currently, there is basically no progress done, except a few basic systems, which will give the server the 'ol RPG feeling, which has been lost throughout the years. Into the gameplay; the gameplay will be very different from the other servers you have ever played, everything which has been done in Tibia will be simply be not used in this server. So, you can call this server a 100% custom server, except for the graphics. So, what is a server without the staff?

Staff and Information

We will need a few basic but important jobs within the server staff, in which these positions are included below.

• Mappers:
    The mappers will be in charge of the visual aspects in which the server will strive and fly from. The mapper's work will need to be in detail and efficient enough to make the deadline when the deadline is put in effect.​
  • Lua Scripters:
    Lua scripters will be in charge of the gameplay of the server. You will be expected to add vast amount of detail into the scripts.​
  • Visual Scripters:
    Visual scripters will be in charge of the dynamics of the game as, the spells will be even throughout the classes of the game. The scripters will have to create anywhere from, complex to simple scripts in the spells or the weapons folder.​

Application and Terms

By, applying to the position referred above. You hereby agree that all your work, has been donated to the server and it can be used accordingly by the project manager and, we can fire/ remove you from the team, from inactivity or lack of enthusiasm towards the project.

Application:
Code:
Internet Name:
Past Experience:
How should I contact you?:
Why should I pick you?:
Examples of work:

Fill out this application, then send me a Private Message or Visitor Message with this application.

Irinius Staff

Xeta - Project Leader
Anima - Mapper
Leftwing - Mapper​

Last edited:
Internet Name: Aeonz or Bubblez

Position Applying for:Mapper,basic scripter
Past Experience:tutor on real,and know all commands from tutors->Gods,i can also keep players in line,i have mapped for 4 different server one was dedicated and 1 war and 2 were just plain pieces of crap,and i have scripted for lots of servers from 8.1->8.54 and many of my friends say that i do a good job and what they need i can do.

How should I contact you?: Windows Messenger([email protected])

Why should I pick you?:I am very productive,i work hard and long to finish what I am working on,from simple to complicated,I have responsibilities for what job I am set to and will work till I am finished,no work no play, and thats what i live by.

Examples of work:Message me on my msn and i can show u my map that i am currently working on and i have shown about 6+ people and all say that it is very detailed and good for a custom rpg server.

Internet Name: Leftwing
Position Applying for: Mapper
Past Experience: 6 Years in the OT community (2004), have played Tibia since 2000.
How should I contact you?: [email protected]
Why should I pick you?: I have a lot of experience with projects that have great goals and targets, but they all go belly-up due to lack of enthusiasm or because it dies due to lack of staff members. I bring lots of good ideas and and a good work ethic with me, if something needs to be done, I'll get it done.

Examples of work: http://otland.net/f57/leftwings-mapping-workshop-61036/
Some older work here, if you want to see some new stuff, add my MSN.

Sincerely,
Leftwing

Back