• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World of Warcraft

Anyone playing on Neptulon Horde or Silvermoon Alliance? I just hit 90 on my first toon, I got like 6 chars on lvl 80-85 >.<

Also, I'm trying to get a faction+/+server change but how would I do this without a credit card? Paypal doesn't work. If I can get someone to pay for it, how would I do then without having to share my account info with him?

I know there are some unofficial resellers who atleast sell game time. Maybe there are some selling faction/server change ;)

I play on molten, ragnaros, if anyone's interested.

Big bump eh
I started playing this with a RL friend
Currently level 38(?) Warlock
Can't remember spec since I haven't logged in 2 days and I won't log in for another 2 days

Realm Sylvanas if anyone wanna have some fun ;d

•What realm? Sargeras-US
•What class? Level 90 Deathknight, Warlock, Hunter, Shadowpriest, mage, Holy paladin. All at 90, PvP Geared.
•What race? Humans.
•What items? PvP Gear, Heroic Transmog gear.
•What transmogs? T3 on my mage,
•What pets? Dont care for them.
•What spec?

I'm still on Silvermoon A or Neptulon H, but I paused my playtime today, Blizzard has to give me a good reason before I activate my two months again.

How do you 'pause gametime' :O?
Btw, I have a 82 druid on silvermoon :p, any good guilds there xD?

How do you 'pause gametime' :O?
Btw, I have a 82 druid on silvermoon :p, any good guilds there xD?

You can't, according to the support. Atleast they don't call it pause. They call it "Terminating your gametime and re-add on request".

So if you ask them to pause, they will say they cant. Just ask for another option and they'll say
"Terminating your gametime and re-add on request"

You can't, according to the support. Atleast they don't call it pause. They call it "Terminating your gametime and re-add on request".

So if you ask them to pause, they will say they cant. Just ask for another option and they'll say

He maybe just scammed someone to add playtime its alright.

If anyone wanna play with me and some friends (from ShadowCores guild wipe again)

PM me, I'm playing on 2.4.3 private server called WoW-One.com, I just started there yesterday, and enjoyed so far...

If anyone wanna play with me and some friends (from ShadowCores guild wipe again)

PM me, I'm playing on 2.4.3 private server called WoW-One.com, I just started there yesterday, and enjoyed so far...

Is there alot of ppl over there?

So? I don't like expasion after wotlk... 30k dmg... solo bt raids on lvl 90 lol

- - - Updated - - -

And you can't take level 90 on like 1 week, especially not if you haven't played for a long time...

I have never been a hardcore gamer in WoW, I play mostly for the funs :)

So? I don't like expasion after wotlk... 30k dmg... solo bt raids on lvl 90 lol

- - - Updated - - -

And you can't take level 90 on like 1 week, especially not if you haven't played for a long time...

I have never been a hardcore gamer in WoW, I play mostly for the funs :)

I took 90 in about 2 weeks I think, with heirlooms

Who did you scam to do it for you?

How about you stop trying to blackmail me? I'm not recovering the account for you, I told you on skype why. Give up and move on

I was never given any money, you gave me wow playtime which resulted in a lot of difficulties, like the playtime being removed over and over and that's why I took it back, this time idk, I haven't taken it back. I don't even know the summoner name.

Who did you scam to do it for you?

Hi, please provide proof, if you can't then move on kid.

@topic
Currently level 58 ;d Destruction Warlock / Dual spec with Demonology which is pretty fun

Hi, please provide proof, if you can't then move on kid.

@topic
Currently level 58 ;d Destruction Warlock / Dual spec with Demonology which is pretty fun

He can provide proof when I took it back the first time (and maybe a second time) because the playtime on wow was removed. That's pretty much all, he got me banned on a second forum (which I will present my case on later) for proof that doesn't even add up with the date or anything. It's been like weeks now and he's still all over me.

Back