• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World War Server?

Solutions
Reaction score
NOTE: This is not a started project, just an idea.. and maybe.. if a get acceptances.. i can start the project.

What do you think about a world war server?

A server with different war types.. (land, air or underwater)

This is the first test of airplane outfit...

PD: The airplane is flying.

rwovlw.png

Some other airplanes to be added (Airplanes with red circle are only for vip)
2cgiz2e.png

Sprites aren't made by me, they are extracted from other site and then edited.

Last edited:
Add a mortar team, helicopters, army teams that cost Tactical Points or something to take them in, but it's like summoning them...I'll have other ideas.
I'll just PM you them later.

Add a mortar team, helicopters, army teams that cost Tactical Points or something to take them in, but it's like summoning them...I'll have other ideas.
I'll just PM you them later.

For now only have one decent helicopter outfit.. any submarine outfit.. but i said that isn't a started project.. just an idea...

about scripts? that's my job

You should describe how the gameplay would work, showing us a couple sprites doesn't say anything about the server. I don't think this is worth doing on the tibia client though, it just doesn't seem like it'd work with the current tibia pvp style+game mechanics.

You should describe how the gameplay would work, showing us a couple sprites doesn't say anything about the server. I don't think this is worth doing on the tibia client though, it just doesn't seem like it'd work with the current tibia pvp style+game mechanics.

My idea is make 4 types of war...

Of course you only can join to one war at same time.. (Air, water, underwater and earth)

Air = Airplanes and Helicopters
Water = Aircraft carrier and warships
Underwater = Submarines (Ability to up or down at underwater (Like up and down in the fly system, but this time underwater)
Earth = Normal war with guns, grenades.

When you start, you will have an airplane and your guns, with each war you win, you'll get money and ability to buy new airplanes, submarines, etc.

That's the idea

Back