• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[WOTLK] WORLD OF WARCRAFT PVP & PVE BASED

jss

Reaction score
WoW-Mania 3.3.5a Private Servers
X7sQMrs.png

WoW-Mania is a 3.3.5a Blizzlike Server that reflects the experience from a Blizzard Realm. However there are also unique items, features and events that will enrich your game experience without breaking its original mechanics.

WoW-Mania has been around for 4 Years and provide top quality content with a 99.3% uptime.
We are the most stable and bug-free wotlk private server in the world today, with custom content and a top of the line hardware. WoW-Mania is run by professional developers and technicians to ensure the best all-around gaming experience. Our team is made of dedicated and passionate individuals who professionally creates and maintain every single aspect of the game.

WoW-Mania offers:

• x1, x2 (Default), x3, x4, x6 XP Rates - which you can change ingame to what you prefer.
  • Double XP Weekends.
  • Playtime Rewards - The more you play the more rewards you get!
  • Custom Currency - Maniac Points, PvP Token, Transmog Token, Vote Token, VIP Token-
  • Transmogrification - including 12.000 Transmog items from Cata & MoP and Weapons from Legion.
  • Mounts - From all expansions up to Battle for Azeroth. (Not all Mounts)
  • Pets - From all expansions up to Battle for Azeroth. (Not all Pets)
  • Flying in Azeroth!
  • Free Mount at Level 10
  • Cross Faction Chat
  • Heirlooms available for Playtime Rewards
  • Character Services - Race Change, Name Change, Faction Change)
  • Mall - Where you can spend your Playtime Rewards (Maniac Points, PvP Tokens, Transmog Tokens, Vote Tokens, VIP Tokens)
  • Recruit a Friend (RAF)
  • Custom Client - Including HD Models
  • High Quality Staff Team
And more!

More detailed information can be found on our Website and Forums.

Website http://wow-mania.com
Register WoW-Mania : Connect

@vicki24 Vickiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! wwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppp
no its my friends I'm just a beginner scripter there for now. I'm good with making Addons for wow , and I'm a tutor staff as well :) we ranked the top its been 4 years on and we have over 1000+ players joining give it a try simple just download the game from wow mania website <3
you can even check on the top list wow servers <3

@vicki24 Vickiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! wwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppp
no its my friends I'm just a beginner scripter there for now. I'm good with making Addons for wow , and I'm a tutor staff as well :) we ranked the top its been 4 years on and we have over 1000+ players joining give it a try simple just download the game from wow mania website <3
you can even check on the top list wow servers <3
vicki is scammer ^^

Back