• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Would you still play an 8.0 OT server?

Would you play an 8.0 (custom) server?

• Yeah

• I'd give it a try

• Nah

Results are only viewable after voting.

woeterman94

Inventor
Reaction score
I'm thinking about bringing back an old 8.0 custom OT server. But I have no idea if people would still play it. Is there still an active community? (Or has everyone moved to newer / more popular games)

Would you still play an 8.0 Open Tibia server? I'm curious about your feedback , thoughts, ideas,...

Thanks

at all, I dont think its gonna worth. if you start working on it now, you can bring it up for 1-2 years at all if its gonna be custom. so no point

You would get some players atleast, 10-20 maybe. I would join tho, love the 8.0 servers :)

No. I dont play a server which dies after a week, pointless and waste of time

I think all those 8.0 rl maps failed since there was no good content for higher levels. If players know that they will quickly will run out of content/things to do they won't stay and give value to the server.

Back