• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wowlegacy

My ING name is Damny. Gnome mage :'D

Server?

Edit: Sizaro, i need help fast!

I'm 20, no money, not to buy mount and not even all of mah skills!

And Shamans Water/Fire thingy to set up Totems is bugged, you can't do the quest -.-

Server?

And Shamans Water/Fire thingy to set up Totems is bugged, you can't do the quest -.-

I think theres a NPC which sells all different totems, Not sure but :p I don't play there x]

Server?

Orion gnome mage, lvl 8 atm :$

Name : Damny :p

Nope. Alot of Quests isn't working, and the rates isn't the same. But i think it is on the VERYlow rate server.

The rates are fine, not too much. Not too little, and about 80% of the quests are working. All bosses are scripted.

Ulduar works? toc10/25 (raid) , toc10/25 Heroic (Raid) , malygos, naxx, OS, EoE, VoA, etc,? :s

Ulduar works? toc10/25 (raid) , toc10/25 Heroic (Raid) , malygos, naxx, OS, EoE, VoA, etc,? :s

Yep, I'm pretty sure no one finished Ulduar yet.
I think everything expect malygos works, (malygos = uberhaxorzmegafukzorsscript)

Sizaro, log in and boost me in ZF <3
I relogged cause there was a guildwar in Tanaris, and they killed me all the time -.-

Sizaro, log in and boost me in ZF <3
I relogged cause there was a guildwar in Tanaris, and they killed me all the time -.-

On wow there dont exist guildwars rofl XD haha made my day, nah its just nabs ganking low lvls and killing eachother

Sizaro give me 4k gold for Epic Flying! :D
Was too tired yesterday, only got to 70, and i'm bugged or something, can't do any quests in Northerend -.-

Back