• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wrong account name or Password.

OZKL

Reaction score
Well, i KNOW its the right password and account name, but i can't log in. I use Talatauren's ipchanger, and yet it doesn't work. Please help me.

And by the way, after trying about.. fifty times? My Ip Adress got blocked. Please.

The server i'm trying to log in on is SoftCores!

Make sure you have the right port and ip right. Can't be any blankspaces or anything.

If it still doesn't work, you HAVE to be hacked :)

No Linna. My account were made 20 seconds after i tried to log in, so no, i'm not hacked :)

And this is what's written in the box.

softcores.otland.net:7171

No Linna. My account were made 20 seconds after i tried to log in, so no, i'm not hacked :)

And this is what's written in the box.

softcores.otland.net:7171

so u are a noob and made anything wrong or u should create a new account?!..is it rly so hard!?;)

Oh, did you name your account number with letters like "ozkl" and not numbers?

10-10, I didn't do that. I'm not a "neeb" Linna. I've played OT Servers since 7.1.

I have numbers in my account name.

so u are a noob and made anything wrong or u should create a new account?!..is it rly so hard!?;)

Uh... What?!

Try using their clean ip adress.

And see what protocol the ip changer is at, put it at auto since there have been alot of changes in tibias client recently.

I think i just solved it..

What verision does

softcores.otland.net

use, 8.50 or 8.52? Quick answesr please.

Maybe a "IntToLong(byte* of[X])" Problem?. Should you ask Talaturen.

- Check Caps are off.
- Make sure, you are using the right IP.
- Make sure the server is 8.40+.
- if still not working, try; THIS.

// Dored

Back