• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wrong character start position (znote aac)

FallenOTs

Reaction score
Hi guys everytime i seem to make a character throth the website, the characters coordinates are x=5, y=5, z=7 although in the znote config i have the town set and the new character has this town set just not position. Any solution? Thanks ahead :)

In config.php:

$config['default_pos'] = array(
'x' => 5,
'y' => 5,
'z' => 2,
);

Change to something more suitable.

Line 62-68, should be there by default.
WBW1fG4.png

Sure i understand it should be in there by default but like i said, it's not in my config. And i know for a fact i didn't delete it.

--Edit--
Just redownloaded the config, and it appears i was missing a lot of stuff from the config. not sure where the hell i got the version i have.

If you look at engine/functions/users.php in function user_create_character($character_data), can you find anything like this?
PHP:
    'posx' => $cnf['default_pos']['x'],
    'posy' => $cnf['default_pos']['y'],
    'posz' => $cnf['default_pos']['z'],

- - - EDITED - - -

Make sure that it's compatible with the version you are using though.

If you look at engine/functions/users.php in function user_create_character($character_data), can you find anything like this?
PHP:
    'posx' => $cnf['default_pos']['x'],
    'posy' => $cnf['default_pos']['y'],
    'posz' => $cnf['default_pos']['z'],
- - - EDITED - - -

Make sure that it's compatible with the version you are using though.

After redoing it all with the new version, everything seem to checkout great. Thanks for bringing this problem to my attention guys.

Back