• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WTF with you OTLAND!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Potar

SocialWorld
Senator
Reaction score
I have a question, why and who delete my post with my server Adv, without any reason, any warning etc....

http://otland.net/f43/poland-oraculum-pl-best-rpg-pvp-ots-we-have-our-own-map-161338/#post1554086

Your terms:

http://otland.net/f43/rules-example-read-before-advertising-skip-your-thread-get-deleted-126558/

Don't advertise an OTS that will take more than a week to be opened for all players, else moderators could delete its thread. And threads about inactive or closed ot servers can be locked if necessary by mods.

(There is start in 1 July -.-)

- I wrote Poland and i have our map! And i added the mini-map!

Start już 1 July, at 2 PM !

Stages:
• 1-40 - x50
• 41-80 - x30
• 81-110 - x15
• 111-130 - x7
• 131-150 - x4
• 151+ - x3

Skills x18
Magic level x6
Loot rate x2.5

New systems!

- Reputation system
- Task System
- Training System
- Hunting Area
- PVP Tournament
- New addon system!
- Addons from Tasks and Qeusts! (More on website!)
- Unique balanced damage of vocations!
- Unique our own custom map!
- New machine with netork filters (anti-DDoS)
- Unique save within 5min each time !
- Mortal Combat arena, is hard now, you can get new items and full addon.
- Automatioc boss raid!
- Event Chat!

The website is currently ONLINE, you can download our client there (without any IP changers!), i added a lot of areas, and i change a lot of them, you can see it on website ServerMAP.

I will try to also keep adding new quests and areas, you will be informed on the main page and Facebook.

Please feel free to invite your friends, the server will walk as long as there are players that do not even have plans to do resets the form, let it be a long and unforgettable game.

See you in the game!

Where is democracy?

I would have deleted it anyway because there isn't a client version on the title nor in any place in the thread

Are you sure you read the rules of creating a thread pretty well?

I guess not.

Buying glasses, pm me!!

Why are you guys sucking up to Scarlet ?

BTW: (Oraculum.pl :: RPG Tibia World[8.6]!) there is a client version <_<

Why are you guys sucking up to Scarlet ?

BTW: (Oraculum.pl :: RPG Tibia World[8.6]!) there is a client version

Which country is it located in?

cbrm said:
The Topic name.
The topic name can say it all about your ot. The thread name must contain the information below:

*[Country]. (ONLY ONE COUNTRY!! THE COUNTRY WHERE THE SERVER IS BEING HOSTED(IF THE COUNTRY IN THE THREAD ISN'T THE COUNTRY WHERE IT'S HOSTED, WE'LL DELETE THE THREAD!))
*The name.
*[Client version or CUSTOM].
Just to make it more clear, [Country] should be stated first in the title!

If it does not contain this information the thread will be deleted.
hm? change title to "WTF with my glasses :(".

Now is better? -.-

http://otland.net/f43/poland-oracul...e-have-our-own-map-8-60-a-161426/#post1554785

I will check all of your ads, because I see that for fucked version you delete my post, THX!

So i can recive now warning for spamming and wrong section PLEASE, next time use the "Warning, and reason", there should be cleary...

Ninja there is a : [POLAND] ([POLAND] Oraculum.pl - Best of RPG and PVP OTS! We have our own map!)

Next time, learn to read. That should be clear.

The f*ck XD, you forgot that part too :/
cbrm said:
(must be written in English, else it will be still deleted also note that bold parts (IP address and port) are required if you do not use a custom client.)
PS: not sure about that but i think a polish version or any other isn't allowed.

Rules exist to be followed, dont be mad or complain because you didn't read them, its your own fault

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back