• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wtffffffffffffff?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

The Brs Are Abusing A Bug Making Their Enemys Crash Shadow Was Dumb Enough To Imply They Would Do It During A Better War!! REDD DOO SOMETHING HOLLLYYY

so u r riddle... lol
Nd btw that aint proof that they debug ppl.

crashin ppl with elfbot (as there doin) isnt a bug, its sumthing thats with elfbot.

Ye i go on riddle when im bored, usually its my bro on him cuz my guys a higher lvl than his, and yo its them they even admit it to bip -.-

they ip blocked carbon an saul how the fuck do brs manage to do that?
they kicked saul and carbon and they couldnt log back in till they died !

i am not abble to login in the nexts 5 minutes on the game and on the website (i just cant loing ont he website, i just cant open the cyntara website) wtf

what a stupid faggot <_<

Im stupid? If im stupid what are u? Fucking Megaretard idiot wannabe American?

Soooo if you are not Mexican nor Br nor European where the fuck are you from if you speak spanish and your english sux?

so u r riddle... lol
Nd btw that aint proof that they debug ppl.

crashin ppl with elfbot (as there doin) isnt a bug, its sumthing thats with elfbot.

Correction: It is a client-sided bug.

Soooo if you are not Mexican nor Br nor European where the fuck are you from if you speak spanish and your english sux?

i am from spain, why ?

Spain is in Europe, fucknut.

Red delete master infernalist!

After 5 mins.. In the war on bkb.. Daark assassin and me are log out because a crash!

Stop that! >:

and ya.. nice elf bot :)

Look Who I Was Talking With hmmm.... Another Person About Crashing Clients, and this time hes not even on my team? Red Get Rid Of This Dude He Ruins Wars!

Spain is in Europe, fucknut.

I know is in Europe dumbass, what did I said that made you think that I didn't know that?

And no your not from spain cause ppl from there talk with different words and you dont ;)

I know is in Europe dumbass, what did I said that made you think that I didn't know that?

And no your not from spain cause ppl from there talk with different words and you dont ;)

And Tanner use it as signature =)

And answer is admitting that he uses riddle, thats account sharing I think he deserves a ban?

And answer is admitting that he uses riddle, thats account sharing I think he deserves a ban?

lol ur an idiot? i made the character? my little bro plays on him? suck me pl0x?:peace:

Wow, your ignorance is astounding. Carbon is from Spain, I am from Cuba. Do us all a favor and just stop trying to look like a complete moron.

Cmon Red! Delete Him! >:

He Crashed the client! r.r!

Cmon Reddy!! D: im in the msn.. i can pay u with the webcam :$

Oh answer.. i can see ur respawn of thuls :p

Back