• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

www.spain-ot.com

Anima

Foolish
Reaction score
Hi,
I am not sure if this is considered as dataspoofing, but I think it is.

Spain OT got alot of trainers, all trainers are in a no-logout zone. The players are simply clicking on exit and they are staying online the whole day.
Screen:

spainot.png

I just saw that the players can be online with more chars on one account, now this guy could train his 3 chars with exit at the trainers.

spainot-1.png

This can't be right in my opinion, players think the server is very popular while in fact most are just training with several chars at once.

Last edited:
in last discussion about this return = "technically these chars are online, so everything is ok"
but good luck

Hm, I read the thread about the exodus server, where xinn said

i talked to the owner of exodus-network and he deleted no-logout zones so i'm not gonna ban him this time. Putting no-logout zones is illegal... What is the difference in faking the status protocol and adding 100+ players there and logging in 100 players and TPing them to the "no-logout zone"? There is no difference... :)

I think he should do the same with spain ot.

The owner isn't intentionally making these to dataspoof. He's using it as a feature so players don't always have to be at the computer, It's a noob idea yes but i don't think it's dataspoofing.

Every single character is managed by a person who is not the owner.

Yea, I don't think one of the characters is a owner char, but in this disucssion Xinn decided to talk with the owner and asked him to remove the no logout zone. He should do the same with this server. Whatever, just wanted to help.

Spain ot No spoof lol u only enter and see ambient on poi,dp...

Its a rlly good server dont be angry only cuz hes first on swe serv ...

lol, only for see 3 character online on same account are a dataspoof?
i think you don't got the experience for get a higher players on a otserv

SPAIN-OT is updating on 8.54 and change ot!

not dataspoff

delte it! or close post. thanks

RESP++

lol, only for see 3 character online on same account are a dataspoof?
i think you don't got the experience for get a higher players on a otserv

What is your problem? I only reported a server that was spoofing in my eyes, I am not jealous or anything, I just hate when I join a server and only see players standing on trainers, fully afk. Right, I never hosted a server and I won't in the future, but that's just retarded that you think I'm jealous about such a bad server. Serious, learn some english before you try to act like hero kid.

This ot sucks, the owner just downloaded a Narozia release and put it online, for money.

He logs on for around 2 minutes ignoring everyone and just logs.
He doesn't reply / check his Bug Tracker...

Back